Blocked foam tubes

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Here is how to reuse them again.
Twist the tube several times. Insert the screw and pull. Works the same way when you try the same day without the screw. Just pull the foam and it comes away .
A358BE4B-3BAB-4316-81D3-EEAA750DB081.jpeg
69E70D82-811E-44ED-BCD7-590341FA5D46.jpeg
71FDA564-DAE2-4385-96C7-EE77422196FD.jpeg
5E03FE4C-AFB4-489B-A0EE-596C5FEA6E43.jpeg

Are you not using the guns these days? They are a lot more accurate and don't block at all.
Yes I do, actually I don’t use these canisters, but today customer said I have some foam so you don’t have to buy. It’s blocked and if you can’t use it then bin it . Sure no problem :)

Re foam gun. Nice metal one is £10 from B&Q and I was slow to buy as took me 20+ years to realise I was missing a trick. I use my foam gun to repair wall ceiling line plasterboard cracks and fixing skirting on ect. I
once used the tin with plastic tube to fix loose upvc window and I couldn't turn foam off. Foam kept coming so I threw it out the window on the customers lawn. Got away with it as foam can't be removed from many surfaces. Includung grass. I was nervous using foam tins from that day on.

Srewfix do foam sudol I think 6 squid got a proper trigger red . I cut the tubes in half . I've had two guns both block up. A mate said the Labourer cut the top off a tin of foam put it in the bosses tool box closed the lid . Murder next day.

Srewfix do foam sudol I think 6 squid got a proper trigger red . I cut the tubes in half . I've had two guns both block up. A mate said the Labourer cut the top off a tin of foam put it in the bosses tool box closed the lid . Murder next day.
Did you try foam eater? Think you should run through gun at every tin swap but I haven't yet. I'll wait until it blocks... If ever