Blood pressure.

MIXERMAN

Wot is your blood pressure. Had mine checked recently as they did blood test to check my prostate . Mine was 115 over 77 nurse said it was good. Came back all clear on prostate . My brother had his removed recently by a robotic machine .all good. not sure if he's shaging yet . My father died of prostate cancer but he was 73. Get a check up you guys. there dropping like flies people I know.

Not sure what mine was . And no fingers going up my ass
Not even if it was her finger?
:bananas:

Yes honestly it's all done with a blood test only. My mate went to docs about his leg .thay test him cos of his age find his got cancer take his prostate out couple of weeks later. Robotic . He's all good. Cancer can't come back.

Yes honestly it's all done with a blood test only. My mate went to docs about his leg .thay test him cos of his age find his got cancer take his prostate out couple of weeks later. Robotic . He's all good. Cancer can't come back.
Wife.s always saying am I due finger up ass. Cant wait to wipe smile of her face and tell her it's done with a blood test now

:(:ROFLMAO:
To be fair my brothers doctor did use his finger .he said the prostate wasn't as smooth as it should be. But maybe it's just quicker than waiting for blood tests. If you're worried about docs digit u could get wife to ring docs to find out . Ya big babys

No problem asking docs for a regular blood test older u get y not, my dad got diagnosed with prostrate cancer late last year he’s having injections for it now at the doctors n he’s 81 ,so I’m definitely keeping an eye on my bloods Now

Wot is your blood pressure. Had mine checked recently as they did blood test to check my prostate . Mine was 115 over 77 nurse said it was good. Came back all clear on prostate . My brother had his removed recently by a robotic machine .all good. not sure if he's shaging yet . My father died of prostate cancer but he was 73. Get a check up you guys. there dropping like flies people I know.
I was in good mood before I so this you turn everybody in to Andy g. Your rhight you got to be careful. But ther no point looking for things ither or you be in hospital every day. Worrying your self to death my motto enjoy life any symptoms straight to gp don't leave it. And if you lost someone to prostate it better to check it out