Boarding and Multi-Finish

Members online

PlasterV

Hello all,

I have finished boarding with soundbloc board and they are tapered edge - I have two bags of multi finish left over brand new from the other day can I use this and scrim to tape and fill the joins? It’s a big area 4m x 2m so I wouldn’t like to skim it all? Any advice would be helpful thanks.

Also im worried the tape or skim might show through or be too thick ?

Hello all,

I have finished boarding with soundbloc board and they are tapered edge - I have two bags of multi finish left over brand new from the other day can I use this and scrim to tape and fill the joins? It’s a big area 4m x 2m so I wouldn’t like to skim it all? Any advice would be helpful thanks.

Just skim it all its 8mtrs 1 bag ??

Hello all,

4x2! that is vast

Hello all,

Brilliant. Post a question and don't come back for the answer...

Which is no, buy a tub of proper filler you tight c**t. Skimcoat won't sand back.

Hello all,

be careful skimming them sound boards they pull water straight out of skim