Bonding 60

Ralphyboy

Arrived today my winning prize from BG been wanting to try this for a while as not available in local merch.
Anything to watch out for?
I love bg, well today I do

Attachments

• 20190509_133841.jpg
    20190509_133841.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 365
Was using this last week... it is bloody good :)

Perfect for chases or dubbing out especially when you want to clean up and start skimming

Love me sea food. Still not had lobster. Told wife to take me for one for me birthday which basically means book somewhere and I.ll pay lol.
its ok but you could end up a bit disappointed not much to eat on one iwould rather have crab/I lived on the shore for 15year had my own boat lobster pots etc but love them big whelks your on

its ok but you could end up a bit disappointed not much to eat on one iwould rather have crab/I lived on the shore for 15year had my own boat lobster pots etc but love them big whelks your on
They were nice and chewy like they used to be. Shite of markets these days. Used to take half hour to eat.one lol

you've gone quite you eaten that lot and laid back fartin lite fck ha ha
To @The Hobo
No . Our days are pretty much . Morning chasing little legs round beach. Then pint n dinner while he sleeps
. Afternoon chasing him round pool.
Dinner at 7 chase him round kids disco till nine .then take some drinks back to room .
Gave snow today
20190510_075921.jpg

Jumping on an old thread... If you've got 1 chase in a house to get spot on how do you do it as quickly as possible? I'm thinking either bonding 60 followed by overfilling with easifill, or just using onecoat. In both instances pop back and sand the next day. I just don't think I'm going to get it spot on just bonding 60 then multi. They've already said I won't be being paid if it's at all noticeable it's been patched.

Jumping on an old thread... If you've got 1 chase in a house to get spot on how do you do it as quickly as possible? I'm thinking either bonding 60 followed by overfilling with easifill, or just using onecoat. In both instances pop back and sand the next day. I just don't think I'm going to get it spot on just bonding 60 then multi. They've already said I won't be being paid if it's at all noticeable it's been patched.
tell the smart c**ts to do it them selfs

bonding + skim + dirty water. do full rewire in 1 hit

only peasants get stuff patched . Walk away