Bonding on mesh

Members online

John j

Mono Don
First time for me sunday . Any tips so it dont drop all over my face.
Mix softer or stiffer. Been told you need to do painting method then let first coat nearly set before shaping with second .
Looking forward to it .

Go and watch him mate might learn summat
Can allways learn of him . Trouble with him he.s f**k**g anal with it thats why i know job will be perfect.
Once had a wall to board where a wall had been removed and bowed and twisted etc . Took good while to get it right. Bites double boarded etc. In end reveal was out about 2 mm you would never have telled . He wanted to take it of I said f**k**g no chance. I like to leave a nice job but he goes to a all new level of perfect. Kinda why we can't work together as he has a melt down with us lol

Can allways learn of him . Trouble with him he.s f**k**g anal with it thats why i know job will be perfect.
Once had a wall to board where a wall had been removed and bowed and twisted etc . Took good while to get it right. Bites double boarded etc. In end reveal was out about 2 mm you would never have telled . He wanted to take it of I said f**k**g no chance. I like to leave a nice job but he goes to a all new level of perfect. Kinda why we can't work together as he has a melt down with us lol
How much are you going to earn out of him then??

Hed be no good with me this week!

Ive f**k*d up everything ive touched!

Dread to think what im going to do wrong tomorrow!

P
Hed be no good with me this week!

Ive f**k*d up everything ive touched!

Dread to think what im going to do wrong tomorrow!
Yorkshire sculpture park with little legs tomoz morning.. though few little jobs to squeeze in over weekend. Eldest is coming sat morning as he needs money for f**k**g fortnite

P

Yorkshire sculpture park with little legs tomoz morning.. though few little jobs to squeeze in over weekend. Eldest is coming sat morning as he needs money for f**k**g fortnite

Mines same be cheaper to get him on crack cocaine!