Bonding

Not having a dig but y ain’t u filled your door lining out flat the chippys gonna love u.apart from that looks good

Cheers. Basically mr chippy is rough as f**k. He f**k*d up the boarding in the en suite. The door frame , hard to see but it was about an inch proud . Should be few mm so skim brings it flush. Not my problem.

He also didn’t cut the tops of most the frames lol.

Not having a dig but y ain’t u filled your door lining out flat the chippys gonna love u.apart from that looks good

Theres a little bandwagon of lurpy hates lol it’s you @Gibbo @Ritch and a few others. It’s sooo cute, I cannot pick a favourite tho. Gonna be honest, gibbo was doing well lately but you’ve upped your game again so it’s a really close call which one of you I’m gonna let rim me first.

I’ve never said I’m a good plasterer once. I am never truely happy with my work. And my confidence stems from respect toward the legend who trained me up.

And in his opinion, and mine too. Pva is all you need 99% of the time. All these other products are just trying to recreate the wheel. Have you seen the fkg price of thistle grit lol!? And nowhere stocks it but pva is everywhere.

You’ve clearly had some failures with pva artex. So rather than learn and correct things you blame pva and use grit. Bad workman blames his tools

there you go again thinking you're all that

you can't help yourself can you?

and my point is well and truly proven about you.

anyway..... i've got better things to be doing with my time than to be arguing with a t**t like you as you'll only drag me down to your level and then you'll beat me with experience anyway.

Last edited:
there you go again thinking you're all that

you can't help yourself can you?

and my point is well and truly proven about you.

anyway..... i've got better things to be doing with my time than to be arguing with a t**t like you as you'll only drag me down to your level and then you'll beat me with experience anyway.

Pussy