Breath of fresh air!!!

Members online

Honestly mate, was no comment towards your position , I'm glad your happy as that's all that matters, was just commenting on my change...I feel f**k*d already so maybe back into an office in another 10 years. Must be nice to ease back and cruise towards retirement
Not having a grizzle @Lodan .....I applaud what you’re doing to change your circumstance. I always wanted to be self employed, in charge, not a wage slave. I’ve done that, and now cannot stand working for chancer “builders” who couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel, customers telling me how long it should take and how much it should cost and blah,blah......
So I’ve stopped and I feel great.

Not having a grizzle @Lodan .....I applaud what you’re doing to change your circumstance. I always wanted to be self employed, in charge, not a wage slave. I’ve done that, and now cannot stand working for chancer “builders” who couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel, customers telling me how long it should take and how much it should cost and blah,blah......
Good mate and glad you got out intact :birras:

I.m wanting a settled job to be fair just cant find owt that suits hours and money I want

Quite right. I've recently stopped doing work stuff outside of work hours too. Accounts, making up lists, ordering materials, pricing things up, running around collecting gear or tools, phone off or ignored evenings and weekends etc.

Guess what? The world keeps turning, work gets done, and everyone gets paid. In other words rushing around like a headless chicken at all hours doesn't earn you anymore money, or get anymore work done. It just reduces the amount of time you have for other stuff. It's amazing how receptive people are to the word "no" when it's delivered without any room for negotiation or discussion.

I'll still look at a job for a quote on an evening or weekend, and sometimes go to the unit at the weekend, but that's as much as I'm doing. Although time at the unit isn't all work related tbh.
U a big company mate

U a big company mate

No, just me on the cards, anyone else required is a subby. I don't take on anything bigger than a full house refurb/barn conversion/extensions. So small to medium sized domestic projects.