Broken digits

Members online

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Been snowing a bit here.

Anyone else suffering winters returning pains to the digits they’ve broken in the past?

(Excluding @imago since he just chops his off!)

Not yet, used get aches in hand where I broke it a couple times, used to struggle to grip a hammer when it did but its been grand mostly last few years thank f**k

Have got two taped together on my trowelling hand once Ive got a grip it needs a crowbar to separate hand and trowel..
How’d you do that? The one that hurts the most is my left thumb. Most uncool story... I simply twatted it off a banister and fractured it because I’m clumsy. Kills now in the cold. The other thumb broke playing sport when I was a teenager. It’s been f**k*d ever since

How’d you do that? The one that hurts the most is my left thumb. Most uncool story... I simply twatted it off a banister and fractured it because I’m clumsy. Kills now in the cold. The other thumb broke playing sport when I was a teenager. It’s been f**k*d ever since
Ouch for you jess..didn't do mine plastering . Helped a mate slab a patio 3x2s..as I picked one up I tripped and trapped the hand underneath broke 3 and split one like a tomato.was furious had to take two weeks off not played piano since lol

Ouch for you jess..didn't do mine plastering . Helped a mate slab a patio 3x2s..as I picked one up I tripped and trapped the hand underneath broke 3 and split one like a tomato.was furious had to take two weeks off not played piano since lol
Aargh ouch! Damn. I bet you were Mozart’s avatar at one time :cry:

To be fair you're right it only gets properly bad in this weather..its helped the skimming tho I've now improved the standard to average...

Just my knees and I have issues with my hands anyway but I think that is due to spending so much time writing... the joys!!!!

Never broke a bone, except maybe a toe when I ran a cage of deg food over it when I wasn't wearing safety boots...(a cage of deg food is fukkin heavy) Couldn't afford to worry about no broken toe, so I just limped through it.

I did once slip in a shower and cut the ball of my foot very badly...blood mixed with water meant that I went to hospital and everyone who came in after me thought that there'd been a murder.

Did some nerve damage and it's never been quite the same since. If I get cold feet then the inside of my left foot does NOT like being bumped one little bit. Good boots keeps me safe though.

Never broke a bone, except maybe a toe when I ran a cage of deg food over it when I wasn't wearing safety boots...(a cage of deg food is fukkin heavy) Couldn't afford to worry about no broken toe, so I just limped through it.

I did once slip in a shower and cut the ball of my foot very badly...blood mixed with water meant that I went to hospital and everyone who came in after me thought that there'd been a murder.

Did some nerve damage and it's never been quite the same since. If I get cold feet then the inside of my left foot does NOT like being bumped one little bit. Good boots keeps me safe though.
Not much you can do for a broken toe anyway.

I’ve just about got the feeling back in my knee after coming off my buzz box Honda c90 about nine years ago

Every kid round where I live had a steppy I bought mine for a 5er and it was f**k*d but it started and the handlebars turned so good enough plus looking like a t**t in an orange skid lid

They go for £££ now. Tempted to go get my old ones out the canal

Used to do motor cross when was younger mate. Nothing serious tho. Bust my wrist doing it
I had a cr250 absolute monster just up from my parents house was the Clay works which was ideal for that until the clay workers would chase us in there land rovers my old man used to work for the firm until he retired so I would get a bollocking from him because he got bollocked for me and my mates being up there