Bucket plastic affecting multi

Members online

Your dead serious lumpy cause your paranoid all the time and love blaming material/tools/water/pvA/thistle etc etc. have you ever thought it could be yourself/approach who’s fuckking the skimming up no dig

Buckets are fine ............waters f*kd
Your dead serious lumpy cause your paranoid all the time and love blaming material/tools/water/pvA/thistle etc etc. have you ever thought it could be yourself/approach who’s fuckking the skimming up no dig

Lol, you need to lay off that s**t you smoke kid. I’m joking about the bucket, radio stations n angle beads being the cause, I’m serious about the water/pva tho.

Of course I think it’s me at first, self doubt is natural. But then you rationalise and think, last time this happened, i had the gear tested and it came back as faulty. Also, I don’t think it’s possible to make good gear behave like that no matter how s**t you are.

Also, I’ve been Plastering long enough and I’m doing 6 days a week most weeks so on a whole these issues are incredibly rare.

Also it’s happening to loads of other spreads too, especially up my way. Had messages on here because some of em are scared to post here saying they’re having issues where I couldn’t give a f**k.

I narrowed it down to the pva or water, but gut feeling was pva as it has got cold.

Hah, it f**k*d my mix a bit recently - new mixing blade chopped lots of little black bits of plastic scrapes off into the mix. I'm going to take a grinding flap wheel to all the edges.

Hah, it f*kd my mix a bit recently - new mixing blade chopped lots of little black bits of plastic scrapes off into the mix. I'm going to take a grinding flap wheel to all the edges.
The old bike cog plodgers used to be a b*****d for that.