Buckets

John j

Mono Don
anyone know anywhere cheaper then refina for the big buckets ,wanting one that will take two to two n half bags

Try world of plastering it's in Nelson Burnley, good guy Stuart. Check the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Djr
The Refina ones well worth the money.For example let's say a ceiling takes two and a half bags.Mix the whole lot up and I have the bucket on a trolley so the young lad can load the hawk.It's quicker and cuts out a lot of walking to a spotboard especially when on stilts.He can wash out while I'm flattening in and then mix for second coating in a smaller bucket.For the price of a few pints there a great job.

Screenshot_20170806-131612.png

The Refina ones well worth the money.For example let's say a ceiling takes two and a half bags.Mix the whole lot up and I have the bucket on a trolley so the young lad can load the hawk.It's quicker and cuts out a lot of walking to a spotboard especially when on stilts.He can wash out while I'm flattening in and then mix for second coating in a smaller bucket.For the price of a few pints there a great job.
My board and stand is virtually redundant now, I've got a big refina bucket and a refina bucket scoop

They are a good bucket mate iv had a 50l one for years now and it has out lasted every bucket iv had.

I buy the Refina tubs. They last for years. At least until the apprentice decides to clean one with a hammer! :mad::hueco:

well since i was born in yorkshire and lived in yorkshire all my life, i still cant see you and another mix three bags and pour it ,but you could be geoff capes who knows,i know none of my team can do it,you can do it with a 50 litre not a 75 litre bucket.

I got the 75 litre from piss and 2 50 litre , also treated myself to a Collomix cleaning brush bucket ( tbh it's the best purchase I've ever made ) also got a few ox builder buckets I like them but the pier di Renaoisonce is my Rambo builder buckets they are wicked , get an extra litre in them which tbh is always handing,
Oh and I got two 120 litre mixing tubs from p1ss absolutely wicked buckets too

And 3 blue water butts 220 litres each one is cut in half

Can't beat a good bucket and can never have to many imo

While we're on the subject does anyone know a good way of getting bonding build up off the sides? Once that s**t starts to gather it can kill a bucket because every mix start to set where it touches on the bonding. Especially bonding on bonding. If yanno what I mean

I got the 75 litre from piss and 2 50 litre , also treated myself to a Collomix cleaning brush bucket ( tbh it's the best purchase I've ever made ) also got a few ox builder buckets I like them but the pier di Renaoisonce is my Rambo builder buckets they are wicked , get an extra litre in them which tbh is always handing,
pier di Renaoisonce :ROFLMAO: there's that French fella again

Do a video review of that colomix cleaner bucket thingy. Cmon Vince you know you wanna :numberone:

Do a video review of that colomix cleaner bucket thingy. Cmon Vince you know you wanna :numberone:
Mate I did but can't upload videos on here only pictures I'll do another one in September and send it to Danny or something, I use it everyday, don't care what others say that bucket is a god send
Also your bonding question, tbh I use my karcher k7 every Sunday to clean all my buckets what I do is use the connection that normally is used for cleaning block paving instead of the straight line jet connection, it gets anything off any mixing bucket tbh I took it to work on Friday and used it outside to blast out mixing tubs as I didn't have time to clean them , it was to hot

Mate I did but can't upload videos on here only pictures I'll do another one in September and send it to Danny or something, I use it everyday, don't care what others say that bucket is a god send
Also your bonding question, tbh I use my karcher k7 every Sunday to clean all my buckets what I do is use the connection that normally is used for cleaning block paving instead of the straight line jet connection, it gets anything off any mixing bucket tbh I took it to work on Friday and used it outside to blast out mixing tubs as I didn't have time to clean them , it was to hot
Id buy one but £70-£80 for a bucket with a brush on the lid is just crazy. If it was £20 I'd have one.

Id buy one but £70-£80 for a bucket with a brush on the lid is just crazy. If it was £20 I'd have one.
Tbh I heard they were on other at some outlets last month , I seen a video of a guy who tried to replicate one tbh it look similar but I know there is no way it's the same strength , I know might sound stupid but they are absolutely solid buckets and take every last bit of material off paddle instantly
Anyways I'll post you a picture tomorrow of jet wash because my buckets got trashed today at work

the thought of working from a bucket just makes my skin crawl.. I am a board and stand man me and if i cant get that in the room or its less than half a bag I will bucket it :D