Bumbag

Oh yes! It’s been a while girl but here we go! I see a truly honest kind and wonderful person that is going to live long and be surrounded by happiness!...........

and your gonna have 12 children! Good luck! I’m off to have a right cockney knees up now because it’s my birthday today! Cheers! (y)Xx

Happy birthday!! Have a good one!

Ritch, this is getting offensive and boring in its repetition. You’re clearly homophobic and I’m tired of reading this s**t. And digging out someone based on whatever heritage is equally unpleasant.

Why don’t you embrace the forum for its actual purpose: knowledge and banter.

If you really want to carry on with all this crap then be more original with your comebacks and drop the hate

Thanks
Homophobe what cause I call them 2 bum boys lol get over yourself ,y didn’t u call cockerknee on it when he starts his Jewish s**t seeming your the forum homophobe/racist police officer now

Homophobe what cause I call them 2 bum boys lol get over yourself ,y didn’t u call cockerknee on it when he starts his Jewish s**t seeming your the forum homophobe/racist police officer now
You don’t shut up about it though. And f**k me, if I pulled up everyone on here or the builders I work with for everything they say I’d be worse than a missionary and bore myself to death!

The difference with you though is you mean it all aggressively. To everyone else, right or wrong whatever, it’s banter. It’s playful. You seem genuinely spiteful. It’s not nice and it adds nothing to the forum. That’s my point

I’ll drink a can to that

View attachment 36435
Sweet! Car beers are the nuts geez! Lol.
7CE54566-41E0-4BFA-9493-714695D4F8BE.jpeg

I’ll have you know the Jewish jokes I have made in the past are only aimed at gibbo and that’s because he calls me Mohammed and pikey! it’s all Football banter! which I don’t have to explain to you and they are just between me and him you numpty. They are nothing to do with you but you love to jump all over peoples posts with all your hatred all the time! I’ve mentioned a favourite boxer of mine a few times who is a Gypsy and ever since then you like to think I’m one? Lol. Wally! And so you like to keep calling me gypo and cockerknee! You truly are a little weasel slag that don’t like to take it back! Lol.