Busy Busy, looking to expand moulds

Members online

owned by skansa now same as james and son and lightweigths

are you busy gibbo ? turned a 3 week contact away today in your neck of the woods. £5 per m skim board, large areas. pm me if interested with your phone number ,i will pass it on.

If you want to get into fibre is hobstly say swerve college off and go with a decent firm who have the knowledge behind them.
I can't see college giving kids the time to learn fibrous and solid. They'll learn the basics, But I'd say that's about it.
Ask any of the kids to do an arch with a trammel and they'd might aswell be sent to b&q for tartan paint

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I used to love the moulding work and wish I was younger as I'd take your hand off Mike it's very rewarding work

I used to love the moulding work and wish I was younger as I'd take your hand off Mike it's very rewarding work

we have been removing mouldings all week. large house in brentwood. architraves, skirtings, roses, cornice etc. someone paid out a lot of money for this. solid carved doors. all removed, house to have a reskim, every thing plain and modern.

are you busy gibbo ? turned a 3 week contact away today in your neck of the woods. £5 per m skim board, large areas. pm me if interested with your phone number ,i will pass it on.
Working for r and b in newmarket but my numbers 07968949111 gary