Calling out all the queens!!!

Members online

zombie

Private Member
Come on you all know who you are that clean yer tools yer weirdos !!!

@Vincey @lurpak at others!

Think I've got to admit defeat even I don't want to start the new year with my trowels and shite in this state!

What's this voodoo powder you all use?

Where from & how much?

What ratios to use it at?

Will it kill my tools if left to long etc?

Bicarbonate of soda mate. I brought a massive 10kg off eBay but you can get the small pots from supermarket.

Not sure about ratio, I just make sure the trowel is covered with water. Mix a fair bit of powder in water and sprinkle on trowel too.

Leave it overnight. Give it a rub down with one of them green cleaning things or sponge. Leave it another day or so

Bicarbonate of soda mate. I brought a massive 10kg off eBay but you can get the small pots from supermarket.

Not sure about ratio, I just make sure the trowel is covered with water. Mix a fair bit of powder in water and sprinkle on trowel too.

Leave it overnight. Give it a rub down with one of them green cleaning things or sponge. Leave it another day or so

Ahhh thanks....

This is so G**...

Mine are proper proper minging will they still need no scraping?

AC753120-1713-428A-B437-1EAB12AF4CC5.jpeg

Chuck the whole lot in overnight mate or repeat again if they are proper mashed up dirty

I cover blade in water. You can get a pot from super market or some local shops for bout a quid. Half a pot will do . Just go back every few hour and little scrape to take soft plaster of

Think I've got to admit defeat even I don't want to start the new year with my trowels and shite in this state!

Where from & how much?

leave them outside acid rain

Get her 10 kg box and chuck all over that van, wind drivers window down an inch , tape up the doors , hose through window ,

Where from & how much?

Morning

Anyone ever put tools in the river for a few days. I could see it being good way of cleaning them
yes, mate done it once and i think they have disintegrated completely,as i didnt found even one next day.The best and most deep cleaning ever.Learned to take care since and now i use vinegar,great for my carbons and cleans the trowels way better than soda or anything else.Bought from ebay 10L cheap as chips white vinegar and for 5 months used only 1/2 of it and the bath will go for another 5 months at least.

Where from & how much?

H.O.M.O.S.E.X.U.A.L.

Give your tools to your labourer, make him scrape and polish them ..........perhaps inside your sauna........all hot...........maybe he’d have to strip to the waist........muscles rippling whilst glistening with sweat........least that’s how my boss used to make me do it......
Funny, all that cleaning made me dead tired and when I awoke my botty was sore.... so careful guys.....not for the faint hearted.

Give your tools to your labourer, make him scrape and polish them ..........perhaps inside your sauna........all hot...........maybe he’d have to strip to the waist........muscles rippling whilst glistening with sweat........least that’s how my boss used to make me do it......
Funny, all that cleaning made me dead tired and when I awoke my botty was sore.... so careful guys.....not for the faint hearted.

Was your gaffa called Jimmy?