can anyone help please..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

fozzy

morning,IM NOT LOOKING FOR WORK,just woundering if say companys doing new builds if they want plastering contractors would they look for you in say yellow pages or something or is there a place you can find them like a website or somethink,it is just a general question,thanks.....

most contract managers of building firms have a certain ammount of plastering contractors on there books and will know there rates and we just get tenders from them , if you wish to get on there books send them a letter asking if you can tender for for plastering work , tbh its a lot of hassle pricing the work doing the work and getting paid for it ! Also you will have deside the size the value of the cotracts you want to take on.

took me 2 months before my wallet was lined with some penies, really cant be doing with site work, know where you are with dommestic, well most of the time :D

get on with agencies and graft ur nuts off they will love u for that (agency & the gaffer

every agency job i have ever had always leads to me being set on as a subby.

good way to make contacts and if u play it right the agency are always happy to have u back because they know ur good

cheers for advise :) think i will give the contracting work a miss it doesnt sound that good,,carnt be doing waiting around for money as ive only been setup for bout 4 months........

Status
Not open for further replies.