Can anyone recommend a good printing company?

Members online

Zippydragon

Guys, looking to get some polos printed up and a few extra bits for when I do quotes or work in certain areas (believe it or not but the poshies in some of the areas I work get a chubby on for a tradesman with a printed top) has anyone used anyone that they would recommend that I can deal with online or on phone

Find someone local. You get to try on stuff and get the right weight and type for you. Most towns and cities have a few places on trading estates ect that do this stuff. I like the sawn on logos ( embroidery) vs printed as last for ages and looks way better. Get them to digitze your logo or name and saw on the design. I got a 16 items for about £230. Hoodie shits and tops. Workware screen printing... Google it

Guys, looking to get some polos printed up and a few extra bits for when I do quotes or work in certain areas (believe it or not but the poshies in some of the areas I work get a chubby on for a tradesman with a printed top) has anyone used anyone that they would recommend that I can deal with online or on phone
f**k that

Whereabouts you based

If anyone needs any printing/embroidery doing lads I can sort you out some good rates, just get in touch