CAN'T be bothered to do this s**t anymore

Members online

Well dont then mate cant work you out ive never met anyone like you plastering is just a job there are a lot worse jobs than ours
1546297699108.png
Agree.

Andy, I’m new to the group so please take my opinion with a pinch of salt. Think it may help you to get a bit of perspective. You say the job makes you feel like this and from what you say you find that the route of your problems. If you feel that then so be it. I had to take another job during the recession and haven’t been able to get back to spreading full time yet as i now have a family so it’s a big leap of faith. I would love to go back to working for myself. Not being told you can’t have leave to go to go and see the kids school play, not having to answer to someone who to be honest is a complete clown just looking to be a d*ck to make themselves feel big. I now have to work shifts in the public sector most days being covered in sh*t and p*ss and hate it however I know only I can change that so that’s what I am doing! Only you can make the decisions that will sort it for you but there is always an option it’s just what way you look at it!

@Andy g where are you in this country?

I am from South Wales and have overcome some massive issues in the last few years, if I can drive to you in a few hours I am prepared to cancel anything else and meet up with you for a chat and help/advise as best I can, I know therapists, hebalists and counselors who can help if your near me, I will hapily give up a day earning to help you if you are willing?
But for fucks sake don't mess me around, giving up earning for a no show will see a very different side of me, I will help anyone (anyone who is struggling, please message me) I have lost far too many friends and colleges to not try and help back, when you hit that wall it's not funny and a massive downward spiral.
The only way back up is to think positive and keep doing it, do you wn a house?
Are you self employed or in employment?
Do you have skills to earn your way out of your situation?
I know tradesmen who have dug ditches to keep going until things got better.
I have learnt various trades out of necessity and over the long term it has served me well, If you need help reach out bud, if not I am going to have to switch off like many others, as you are either playing us which is bad as trying to help is a massive weight to a sufferer in itself or just a complete c**t, then you need f**k**g with a wire brush and smashing to f**k after that?

@Andy g where are you in this country?

I am from South Wales and have overcome some massive issues in the last few years, if I can drive to you in a few hours I am prepared to cancel anything else and meet up with you for a chat and help/advise as best I can, I know therapists, hebalists and counselors who can help if your near me, I will hapily give up a day earning to help you if you are willing?
But for fucks sake don't mess me around, giving up earning for a no show will see a very different side of me, I will help anyone (anyone who is struggling, please message me) I have lost far too many friends and colleges to not try and help back, when you hit that wall it's not funny and a massive downward spiral.
The only way back up is to think positive and keep doing it, do you wn a house?
Are you self employed or in employment?
Do you have skills to earn your way out of your situation?
I know tradesmen who have dug ditches to keep going until things got better.
I have learnt various trades out of necessity and over the long term it has served me well, If you need help reach out bud, if not I am going to have to switch off like many others, as you are either playing us which is bad as trying to help is a massive weight to a sufferer in itself or just a complete c**t, then you need f**k**g with a wire brush and smashing to f**k after that?
Mate thankyou for help and advice from today i am not going to look back at my life i have not gone mad with drinking and got to say feel a bit better, one day at a time this year ,all the best mate ps, live near Lincolnshire

Mate thankyou for help and advice from today i am not going to look back at my life i have not gone mad with drinking and got to say feel a bit better, one day at a time this year ,all the best mate ps, live near Lincolnshire

@Andy g Andy, if you need help or a shoulder to cry on I will drive all the way or half way if you are serious about helping yourself?

Theres some things you can't help yourself with, if your near the place I was, you can't get out on your own, you need that helping hand to pick you up a bit and point you where you need to look and it's still hard after that!

Seriously, with what you regularly post, you are either taking the piss, which hurts people who give their time and energy trying to help or you seriously need help and healing?

The guys who do this day in day out have my utmost respect, it's a physical trade and I do it, enjoy it and get pleasure from finishing good job, but I wouldn't want to do it day in day out, I am sure I woud get better and find the easiest way to lay on and perfect the timings etc, but still grafting is grafting, I graft in many other ways as well, and it gets harder every year, you either need to be working for your self and earning tidy money, working on the side and happy with what your earning or do agency or similar and plod on with little worries?

Plenty of guys offering advice here, hard work is theraputic in itself, but if you have serious problems in the backround or serious mental issues in the foreground, then only you can address any of them and move forward in your life, I don't know what else to suggest in my experience, if someone offers you a helping hand up and you turn it down then you are a part of your own destiny, I am not going to offer you a rope, but I am offering you a helping hand up!

I can't offer much more as I am still suffering myself and struggling to be back where I was, which is Mr Positive, nothing is a problem, I will sort it out, now everything is hard work, motivation to start a day is hard work, never mind the 16hr days 7 days a week which I loved doing, building my business up, but after that the goodwill and great work should speak for itself?
I am certainly not the quickest, but I leave a job the best I can I may not be the best in any given trade, but I am a perfectionist (so I am told by others and customers) so I plod on and do the best I can.

Listen to the advice you are being offered by peoplem who understand and care, please.

I've got to be honest with you Andy, when things are bad, I don't have a choise with cutting back or tacking things easy, I am either flat out and dedicated to my business or borderline alcoholic as I can't stop (I consider myself not alcoholic only because even in the bad times I don't drinkin the morning, only Pirates andAlcoholics dp that and I am not a Pirate as I don't command a ship ;)