CBD oil

Tinytom

As above, anyone ever tried cbd oil?
Spoke to a lot of people lately who have had seemingly miraculous results from taking it, a lad who’s been diabetic from birth his doctor can’t believe how it’s brought his levels down.
A mate from the gym had tennis elbow for 6 months and it’s now gone, the more people I speak to the better it sounds, almost too good to be true.
There’s a few online studies where it’s supposed to be good in the fight against cancer and as a preventative measure.
Anyone here take it?

Spoke to a lot of people lately who have had seemingly miraculous results from taking it...?

Spooky. Finished a job last week where the nice old lady was on about it but I didn't know what she was talking about so it didn't really register.

I'm at an age and condition where I'll try anything. Give me a bottle of pure placebo effect if it'll calm my knee's and shoulders.

I thought cod liver oil and glucosamine were meant to be helpful, not heard of this one before now. I take garlic capsules and have a berocca each day also drink a lot of green tea, that’s just to supplement my diet and not for a specific reason.

My mate has a bad back and already has had an operation on it, in his opinion the only thing that helps not only with the pain but the actual bad back is smoking his spliffs.

:D

E7CE361A-5559-45DC-9515-3D847AFAC662.jpeg

Never heard of it :endesacuerdo:

The effect is not overnight mate. I am not using it but buying for the Mrs. She said everything they say about it is true. She is taking it for about 6months now and is very pleased. Here is the link

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/?mc_cid=b13f05b242&mc_eid=4cbd4ac43a
Yeah I didn’t expect it over night and I’m not taking it for any particular reason just as a health supplement. The anti inflammatory would probly do my CNS good as I do a lot of weight lifting

Yeah I didn’t expect it over night and I’m not taking it for any particular reason just as a health supplement. The anti inflammatory would probly do my CNS good as I do a lot of weight lifting
Looks expensive. How much is the course you’re taking?

We had this discussion on here mate not while ago. And all the info I came across was amazing. If I can remember cannabis is the only plant that binds with the human dna and able to restore it. Nothing else has this effect over us. It’s a shame is not allowed here, I would have a few plants in my garden

We had this discussion on here mate not while ago. And all the info I came across was amazing. If I can remember cannabis is the only plant that binds with the human dna and able to restore it. Nothing else has this effect over us. It’s a shame is not allowed here, I would have a few plants in my garden

They grow cannabis in the UK it just doesn't have the addictive high bit in it :D

It’s from a different type of cannabis it’s from a hemp plant that’s the male version. The other plant which gets you high is the female version

I think @imagio
Would you pass a drug test after using this?[/QUOTE

Not sure but would be inclined to think so due to there being no THC in it, basically the THC is what gives the high so would imagine the tests are set up to look for it ? There are loads of balms , lotions and potions with hemp in them knocking about now the body shop has been making stuff with hemp in for years and years.

My mate swears smoking weeds cured his anerexia. He said he had two joints then ten bags of crisps

For any herbal medication just ask Dr Nisus :sisi: Forum discount for all members, delivery service also available.
please pm for delivery rates, strains etc (y)

Spoke to a lot of people lately who have had seemingly miraculous results from taking it, a lad who’s been diabetic from birth his doctor can’t believe how it’s brought his levels down.
A mate from the gym had tennis elbow for 6 months and it’s now gone, the more people I speak to the better it sounds, almost too good to be true.
There’s a few online studies where it’s supposed to be good in the fight against cancer and as a preventative measure.
Anyone here take it?
If you google "cbd and sciatic pain" there are some interesting articles, i use it along with magnesium oil , i find it better than all those pain killers from the quack. There's no thc in it so there's no high, just the healing side of the plant and there are cbd receptors all over the body.

For any herbal medication just ask Dr Nisus :sisi: Forum discount for all members, delivery service also available.
please pm for delivery rates, strains etc (y)
I’ll have a vickers daughter what strains u got any of that goat kush lol