cement mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

christ

Private Member
gona buy myself a cement mixer but im a bit unsure about it, because ive never used one before.

ive been looking at the belle minimix 60 and 80 because of the price and size.

anyone got any advice

honestly mate look at the amount of time it will be used and times that by a fiver a day ..........mixer hires are on every street corner and if you inc it in the cost there just as cost effective to hire..........i went down that route and it just takes up space in the garage

if you do buy one mate, buy it from new and make sure its a belle...anything else is false economy, look after a belle and it'll last for years..

id have the electric one everyday...little 2 stroke engines a noisy pain in the arse..

the one thing i hate at work, is fecking nosie. did a job the other day and they were having there floors upstairs sanded down. never been so pissed of in my whole intire live.

definalty gona get an electric one

the one thing i hate at work, is fecking nosie. did a job the other day and they were having there floors upstairs sanded down. never been so pissed of in my whole intire live.

definalty gona get an electric one
bet u werent as pissed off as the bloke doin the sandin... :D
still..bein underneath it though....i'd have gone home...no question ;D

ha, yeah i definatly wasnt as pissed of as him, i did go upstairs and ask him if he could turn the noise down, but he laughed and said no. he didnt come for the rest of the time i was there, thank feck

silence is golden ;D

dbe4_1.jpg

is this mixer gona be to small

Status
Not open for further replies.