Cheques

Y
explain to me then m8 if we last recession for two years and over and most people were driving in ther posh cars out every weekend. People that did not t not work they wer OK going ffotball matches whith family on weekends time of age knows nothing about being poor.
1545244062636.png

Here...look, ffs 500% jump in repossessions not tell you anything?
No, not everyone got caught in it but just because you saw some full trollies and you saw a few posh cars on the road, doesn't mean that many, many people weren't devastated by it.

1545244007559.png

Partly ....... because of the state handouts which werent available to people in previous recessions.

State handouts are just fantasy money invented by governments who cannot manage the economy but use this fantasy money to keep themselves in power. The result is the country is basically bankrupt and stays that way for many years...
View attachment 30139

Here...look, ffs 500% jump in repossessions not tell you anything?
No, not everyone got caught in it but just because you saw some full trollies and you saw a few posh cars on the road, doesn't mean that many, many people weren't devastated by it.

View attachment 30138
from 600 pound a week to 120 a week wher did you work
You talk some b*ll***s. You saw someone with two trollies and decided that there was no recession?

Dung heap for this post.

There's plenty people in the building trade who will vehemently disagree with you. At the worst of it, I was down to £120/week some weeks, down from £600.
Fuk wher did you work then to get a drop like that in 2008 from 600 to 120 I'd agrre half of that and I talk b*ll***s lol

@carys Tesco hub in Middleton.....

Went from all the overtime you like to a couple of shifts a week in ....well, no time at all, really.

Do two runs, transport manager ask you if you want a third.
Then do two runs and no more.
Then sometimes only one run.
Then one day, woke up and no text for a start time - have the night off, said John. Only a few shifts in from Tesco.
That went on every other night in for a few weeks...played absolute havoc with my body clock...
Then some weeks, only a one or two shifts to be had....almost made me fuckign homeless.