Christmas rush started today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincey

Private Member
Don't know about the rest of u on here ..today i had five calls for jobs(not boasting) which always happens this time of year it's like the clocks go back and people think sh#t..need to get plastering done before xmas.For me a 2/3/4 weeks in front is as far in front as I like to be booked.Before we know it Santa arrives then its 50/50 weather the year kicks off Jan 2 or gathers pass as the month goes on.

Same mate, it's crazy. I want to start filling up January so got some money coming in after Christmas and all that but everyone wants it done now!

Same mate, it's crazy. I want to start filling up January so got some money coming in after Christmas and all that but everyone wants it done now!
So true ...1 wanted end of this week...in winter I slow things down I try not to mix up after 12.30pm.get time to get home and walk me dog in daylight.

away in about 4 weeks ------ to sunny Florida looking forward to it --- its been a difficult year for us

I'm looking to book to go to Florida next year! Not had a holiday for 3 years[emoji18][emoji58][emoji58] need a break [emoji3]

Never been one much for xmas n lost me mum this year so be odd time anyhow, mrs going back ta glasgie see her folks and i have taken opportunity to have quiet time here with me dog:birras::risas: . Best thing about xmas is unlikely for clients to ring:sisi:

Status
Not open for further replies.