Cleaning malarky!!!

zombie

Private Member
Always try to leave jobs nice and cleaned down...

Smears on Windows after wiping down with a sponge and again on wood colour doors etc always spoils a job when it dries white..

Think G** boy Vince started a thread other day about some house wife shite he recommends what was it again?

Zombie

f**k it il just leave it!!!

Thought it was summet normal arr lass might have kicking bout!!

i was about to post something stupid on another thread there....and this G** boy vincey thread got me lost i cant remember what thread it was or what i was gonna say lol

I need to work with queen Vince hed be really good for my soul I Think!!!.....

I can be angry rough not give a f**k and lash it on he would be ace chatting enthusiastically about a free BG pencil o customers and would leave the site spotless and would be sat looking at the customers holiday photos & listen to them go on blabla...

Be like good kop bad kop!!!!

I need to work with queen Vince hed be really good for my soul I Think!!!.....

I can be angry rough not give a f**k and lash it on he would be ace chatting enthusiastically about a free BG pencil o customers and would leave the site spotless and would be sat looking at the customers holiday photos & listen to them go on blabla...

Be like good kop bad kop!!!!

id be the opposite...."vincey if you wanna go home tonight get off that f**k**g pencil and leave them cuunts alone" lol

It’s white vinegar mate I can’t find the thread mine was from dri pak online you’ll find it but also wilko sell similar bottles,

Started new site yesterday algee mate gonna have to be clean here especially the wood bro

Ain’t gonna be easy it’s a monster
D19AB03C-2496-4C1C-AEE9-F11644DA59D6.jpeg
8999377A-CC56-4CBC-A60C-1FA709475084.jpeg

f**k**g G** thread lol
I find one of them things clean job fantastic......... what they called again .........oh yeah labourer lol