Closing this off beside roller door. Pics!

Members online

hail hail

Private Member
Bit of an issue I have with a garage I built. Client hasn't noticed yet but need to sort it before they do. It's a minor issue and first time it's happened.

Any garage roller doors installed in any of my jobs have been 4meters and under so when the roller door goes up and down, it's flush with the reveal head. However on this garage, there was 2 doors, one 5m long and other 3.5m. The 5m door has a thicker upright sliding bar which made the door not to be flush with the reveal. Now there's a few inch gap where birds can get it. See pic!

Any ideas on how to sort this without removing the door.

IMG_20190618_151752410_HDR.jpg

Bit of an issue I have with a garage I built. Client hasn't noticed yet but need to sort it before they do. It's a minor issue and first time it's happened.

Any garage roller doors installed in any of my jobs have been 4meters and under so when the roller door goes up and down, it's flush with the reveal head. However on this garage, there was 2 doors, one 5m long and other 3.5m. The 5m door has a thicker upright sliding bar which made the door not to be flush with the reveal. Now there's a few inch gap where birds can get it. See pic!

View attachment 36244
Contact door manufacturer , would have thought they sell matching strips to fill

View attachment 36244

Summat like that would probably do you if your only concern is birds getting in and not the customer noticing the discrepancy. Who bought the doors, you or him?