Code for Renault Trafic 05 radio

Members online

No members online now.

Join that forum and enter you radio details and they will give you your code

Join that forum and enter you radio details and they will give you your code
I read that same post!!

Thanks to you and Gavine. I’ve checked manual but no luck there.

It ok though, @theclemo ’s on the trail for me! Like a crazed, cursing, flea bitten blood hound!

No everyone has your money and contracts owls to be running about in new vans
Fine if your employing staff I suppose , personally I like old so I don't worry about keeping it clean
Just got transit mk 6 with no code blauputtzwhatever assumed its £30 odd to get a code

Class ! Drove a stripped out mini bus (Transit ) when i was a youth worker 25 years ago, think it was mrk2 . With only bikes in the back . Went like the clappers ! :D
6 speed , 25,000m on auction , tested and ready to roll £3k , bought by mistake was waiting for short wheelbase to come up , was only looking and cracked phone screen hit bid button lol fate was smiling

6 speed , 25,000m on auction , tested and ready to roll £3k , bought by mistake was waiting for short wheelbase to come up , was only looking and cracked phone screen hit bid button lol fate was smiling
Gold !!! Short wheelbase !! Ha ha , god sorted you out ! :D

Yes , keep a row of seats and plenty of room for boards and tools , apart from radio code can't fault it , the auction was in wales and had it transported back included in the price
Bought a transit high top lwb in March ,same price ! Racked it out , came with proper two part box system Iron roof rack . Does the job !