Cold and damp

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Does anyone else get a really bad chest in the winter?
Seems to be whenever I’m doing internal work with no heating in the house my chest starts gradually getting worse. Obviously the damp, cold and dusty environment isn’t exactly good for you but over the years it’s got worse. Working outside there’s no problem at all.
Was thinking maybe a small dehumidifier in the corner of a room along with a heater if possible. Got to help surely.
Anyone else have this problem?

Mark

Seems to be whenever I’m doing internal work with no heating in the house my chest starts gradually getting worse. Obviously the damp, cold and dusty environment isn’t exactly good for you but over the years it’s got worse. Working outside there’s no problem at all.
Was thinking maybe a small dehumidifier in the corner of a room along with a heater if possible. Got to help surely.

Mark

Not since I stopped smoking.

Mark

I open the windows in the plot a bit through the night to let some air into the skim.
Going home to hot dry home doesn't help.
I also chew a packet of these a day.
(y)(y)(y)
IMG_20190117_124905.jpg

I knocked a wall down at home the other day and didn't have a mask to wear, god knows what my lungs must be like. You can see just how much dust was in the air.
IMG_20190116_131520523.jpg