Company vans

Members online

Andy g

Don't think I ever seen a plasterer with a company van on site ,plumber on this job got van phone overroll and he is the apprentice

O'Connells plasterers would let you have a firms van if you needed it but it would be charged against you. they had loads of vans they also owned the local van main dealers.
pumps were also charged ,as were labourers any tools needed .

I had company van once . I was books . Got fuel card etc. But gaffer charged us £30 a week for the van . Still worth it. That was when you could get a job on the books with price work and average holiday and travel time . I still used to moan but didn’t realise how good I had it . Still made £40k . Was looking at some old p60s other day . That was 12 years ago

I had company van once . I was books . Got fuel card etc. But gaffer charged us £30 a week for the van . Still worth it. That was when you could get a job on the books with price work and average holiday and travel time . I still used to moan but didn’t realise how good I had it . Still made £40k . Was looking at some old p60s other day . That was 12 years ago
Wow love that would be good to day

O'Connells plasterers would let you have a firms van if you needed it but it would be charged against you. they had loads of vans they also owned the local van main dealers.
pumps were also charged ,as were labourers any tools needed .
Ground worker have 4x4 vans ,company van