Conor vs Khabib

lurpak

Artex Boy
Days away. Can’t fookin wait.

I’ll be wagering a bet on this but literally can’t make my mind up what I think might happen

Khabib walks into a left in round 1 and goes to sleep?

Khabib mauls Conor for 5 rounds and wins on points?

That’s all I keep reading.

I think Khabib will hold fire and try to exhaust Conor then maul and submit him later on.

But Conor is constantly underestimated. He absolutely smoked Eddie. And Eddie is no joke.

I think a cagey first round. Action in second then Conor knocks him out cold in 3rd

What yall think

This won’t go past two rounds. Khabib takes Conor down its game over and as you said he walks into a right hook and also game over. Absolutely buzzing for this, got a load of mates coming over for a poker night beforehand

Days away. Can’t fookin wait.

I’ll be wagering a bet on this but literally can’t make my mind up what I think might happen

Khabib walks into a left in round 1 and goes to sleep?

Khabib mauls Conor for 5 rounds and wins on points?

That’s all I keep reading.

I think Khabib will hold fire and try to exhaust Conor then maul and submit him later on.

But Conor is constantly underestimated. He absolutely smoked Eddie. And Eddie is no joke.

I think a cagey first round. Action in second then Conor knocks him out cold in 3rd

What yall think
Can’t wait myself lurpy!!
It’s good to see mcgregor back mate. Imo Standing Conor smashes him with that big left hook, but the ground game has to go to Khabib. Conor has to attack him early because I’ve seen him gas too many times to want it to go late.

Can’t wait myself lurpy!!
It’s good to see mcgregor back mate. Imo Standing Conor smashes him with that big left hook, but the ground game has to go to Khabib. Conor has to attack him early because I’ve seen him gas too many times to want it to go late.

Worst I’ve seen him gas was at 170 with nate. He managed 5 rounds on the rematch though.

He definitely doesn’t have as good cardio as Khabib. But it’s at 155 now his optimum weight and he’s looking fantastic .

I reckon we will see an improvement in his cardio. Khabib grabs a limb and holds on until you fall. But Conor has some nasty elbows to the back of the head in this situation

Be interesting to see what Connor’s been working on, he’s kept this camp very secret. Khabib will just be working on his take downs

Worst I’ve seen him gas was at 170 with nate. He managed 5 rounds on the rematch though.

He definitely doesn’t have as good cardio as Khabib. But it’s at 155 now his optimum weight and he’s looking fantastic .

I reckon we will see an improvement in his cardio. Khabib grabs a limb and holds on until you fall. But Conor has some nasty elbows to the back of the head in this situation
I watched the press conference and mcgregor looked proper fired up!.. Possibly with the help of his mate Charles? (so I’ve heard) hope he ain’t though!

I’ll be watching it live on the edge of my seat mate. Lol

I watched the press conference and mcgregor looked proper fired up!.. Possibly with the help of his mate Charles? (so I’ve heard) hope he ain’t though!

I’ll be watching it live on the edge of my seat mate. Lol

No chance mate they get tested to f**k no way hed be on the Cadbury’s. it’s all a show. Watch his latest interview on Maclife. Completely different. He’s pissed off but focused as f**k. Can’t fooking wait mate

@stuart23 lol what mates :wtf:
Thomas ? Ffs

Any besides that yes lads I’m looking forward to this fight I watched the press conference last night Conor is absolutely ready to smash s**t out of this guy , I researched the guy to see his skills , what a weird life story he had

Smash him up Conor
Great to see him back

@stuart23 lol what mates :wtf:
Thomas ? Ffs

Any besides that yes lads I’m looking forward to this fight I watched the press conference last night Conor is absolutely ready to smash s**t out of this guy , I researched the guy to see his skills , what a weird life story he had

Smash him up Conor
Great to see him back
Haha fud

@lurpak
We are getting closer son!!
1D6DE166-FB2D-48BD-BB5D-55A0B431C8B3.gif

Never been a fan of ufc, can’t stand the ground men that are happy to hug it out. Prefer boxing, K1 and Muay Thai. Some of the Thai fighters are unreal, reckon they could get run over and fight on. From what i’m read this kebab has it all, good on the ground and not shy with stand up. Think conor gets beat, got above his stations fighting Mayweather. Would of loved Conor to of beat him. His past decade of fights have been bought, Hatton should of had him if it wasn’t for the ref. Been mollycoddled to death.

Never been a fan of ufc, can’t stand the ground men that are happy to hug it out. Prefer boxing, K1 and Muay Thai. Some of the Thai fighters are unreal, reckon they could get run over and fight on. From what i’m read this kebab has it all, good on the ground and not shy with stand up. Think conor gets beat, got above his stations fighting Mayweather. Would of loved Conor to of beat him. His past decade of fights have been bought, Hatton should of had him if it wasn’t for the ref. Been mollycoddled to death.

Not keen on Floyd but hatton was completely outclassed. He even said it himself.

can't FOOKIN wait mate seriously..

shot me bolt at the press conference so I'll likely go into cardiac arrest when they actually fight x
Same here! Lol. Proper excited mate!
What time do you think it will start? 4am??

Disagree with a part of that mate, khabib doesn’t have a good stand up at all, looked terrible his last fight when he tried it, got rocked by a guy who punches nowhere near as hard as mcgregor.

I’m now trying to pace myself, got a fridge full of beer and absolutely dying to get into it but with me not being so young nowadays im under no illusion that should I start too early it’ll be lights out for me long before it’s lights out for khabib.

What channel is it on I have sky ?
I’m not one of that will be looking for a free link etc
Always pay my way lol