Conor vs Khabib

Members online

at times i dont like conor, he can be a bit of a prick. what im getting is this is one tough fit for him but as an Irish man and as weve always been the under dog wether at football, at war with the brits or other, i want him to smash his f**k**g face in. f**k sitting up for it though, ill just watch it in the morning.

Come on McGregor!!!
71CAF2EC-4967-4194-9EC1-DC255F558DBC.gif

239FEF4C-006B-4245-A3F1-701B66E96E5C.gif

Yeah bt sport mate! I’m gonna watch it live. How about you? Alarm is set for 3am just in case I nod off. Lol

I remember having a footy bet for 5 and half grand.
Was offered cash out @ £1700..
.1 game to go early hour kick off I asked her to stay awake as I knew I was fuucking exhausted from work.
Decided to drink vodka at 1am....game kicked off a few hours later lol
I fell asleep pished an hour later I needed both to score the game ended 1 nil.
Would of got a decent cash out if I never done the school boy error.
Screenshot_20181006-234343.png

Attachments

• 0E2B4604-E06C-4E91-88F0-807EC8320123.jpeg
    0E2B4604-E06C-4E91-88F0-807EC8320123.jpeg
    827.6 KB · Views: 198
  • AA07220A-A0F4-4919-BF0C-B1AC4DBB093F.jpeg
    AA07220A-A0F4-4919-BF0C-B1AC4DBB093F.jpeg
    727.4 KB · Views: 187
That crack on Conor at the end was karma for the attack on the bus. Justice has been served.

Disappointed at the outcome but that russian is an animal and conor got into his head all the wrong way, that s**t was more personal for him. Deserved win and that at the end, everyone saying its bad, balls, that s**t is whats making the UFC now. The next fight will be even bigger now but i still cant see Conor beating him. Hes just to much of a scraper. When conors career is over, he wont give a f**k because hell have a few hundred million in the bank.

Disappointed at the outcome but that russian is an animal and conor got into his head all the wrong way, that s**t was more personal for him. Deserved win and that at the end, everyone saying its bad, balls, that s**t is whats making the UFC now. The next fight will be even bigger now but i still cant see Conor beating him. Hes just to much of a scraper. When conors career is over, he wont give a f**k because hell have a few hundred million in the bank.

He already has though, he made around 180 million in his last match (against floyd)

The end was bad but no worse than him smashing the bus up. he brought it on himself

Speaking as a Irish man conor is not well liked over here he s a scumbag and what he done in America proved it hope he gets s**t kicked out of him

There are champions and real champions! Have a look back and tell me which was the most loved and applauded female champion. We all know who! She got killed by Holly Holm , but she is still the greatest ! The problem with khabib is he is cuddler and that will change/remould more or less the next few champions in this category, which will be boring as f**k and so his victories. He doesn’t have what Conor has and never will! Look the next PPV when Conor is not on the card, it will be complete disaster! He will never be the people’s champion, same as Amanda Nunes- they don’t sell, they are not likeable, not the people’s champions! Great personalities can lose , but still leave the octagon as winners! I personally think Conor will improve for the rematch as he knows what is facing now and if he loses again..........I’ll still be team Conor!
f**k alhamdulillah !