cost lath & plaster ceiling

Members online

chicken

Hello, hopefully this is in the right forum. Can someone tell me just a rough price for labour to re-plaster a ceiling with lath/lime plaster? This is in an old house, not sure of area of ceiling as it is not flat but room is about 6mx5m. Thank you!

Hello, hopefully this is in the right forum. Can someone tell me just a rough price for labour to re-plaster a ceiling with lath/lime plaster? This is in an old house, not sure of area of ceiling as it is not flat but room is about 6mx5m. Thank you!

Are you a customer?

Supply and fix or labour only ? in what area is your property ?

Welcome to the forum :D
Pricing is very hard to gauge on here as someone in the south of england to someone in the north of england...

I would stick your number up and get some quotes and see what the average price is and then lucky dip who to go for :D

Supply and fix would be about £4500 @ £150m2 tops.
Labour only whatever the Plasterer charges,
With a lab or another Plasterer
30m2 lathing 2/3 days, are the joists de-nailed or new
1 day pricking up
1 day floating
1 day setting
Hire of scaffolding? Etc etc.
You’ve not really given too much info tbh