Couple of days in barnsley

John j

Mono Don
Its for next week . I cant get so builder asked me to ask.its a garage conversion. Word of warning he will refuse to pay if its shite .

Yeah does seem to have picked up . Can start putting stupid high prices in again for them one day jobs ye dont want but will squeeze in if ye get em lol

It won't be the Brexit what most envisaged

Stop reading the leftie papers and watching MSM, we will be out of all things EU, ROI have backed the wrong horse.

Btw Italy is about to send shockwaves through the Eu, and let’s not forget even your homeland have quite frankly had enough of the Eu bullies.

Stop reading the leftie papers and watching MSM, we will be out of all things EU, ROI have backed the wrong horse.

Btw Italy is about to send shockwaves through the Eu, and let’s not forget even your homeland have quite frankly had enough of the Eu bullies.
Only paper I read was the toilet paper,it said 80 grit

• Funny
Reactions: gps
Well looks like i.m doing it somehow. Few late nights i think . He pulled the i get ye loads of work and when i was quiet he got me work card. So if ye want ye can turn me thread in to a politics discussion if ye want . Haha

Well looks like i.m doing it somehow. Few late nights i think . He pulled the i get ye loads of work and when i was quiet he got me work card. So if ye want ye can turn me thread in to a politics discussion if ye want . Haha

That's the problem when your in a builder pocket!

You need to paddle yer own canoe!

• Agree
Reactions: gps