cscs card

a5ExCl1566759056.png

you are either a plasterer or not. if your ticket runs out how does that reduces your skill level ?
a ticket should run for your working life not a couple of years. it is just none producers trying to make a living from you.
Yes mate so true

I wish you'd bore off, I really do. It was great when you did for a bit. Didn't have to open every thread and find you'd crayoned all over it and filled it full of your f**k**g drivel.

He has asked a question regarding cscs like many others have. I fail to see why this question is any different to any others that have asked this same question. Someone on here will have renewed their card recently why not answer his question rather than intimidate?

He has asked a question regarding cscs like many others have. I fail to see why this question is any different to any others that have asked this same question. Someone on here will have renewed their card recently why not answer his question rather than intimidate?
You'll see I wasn't responding to the question.

I'm fed up opening a recently responded to thread to see that it's just him writing c**t everywhere. Among other things.

The first c**t wasn’t needed but paulf? Why bring maria into this thread it’s getting boring. Maria is alive and doing well in Malaysia with her family, my Aunty is still in touch with her. But yes, by replying to the intimidators by insulting them back he bringing himself down to their level. But which came first the chicken or the egg?

He has asked a reasonable question like most do on here well written, give him a chance. If he got on my nerves like some on here do I simply don't read there threads or posts and there is always the ignore function.

But yes I see your point.

Getting back to the OP’s question, what is the procedure of renewal. I got my card in 2017 but seem to remember replacing the card is not that straight forward.

Getting back to the OP’s question, what is the procedure of renewal. I got my card in 2017 but seem to remember replacing the card is not that straight forward.
Yes mate I'll try and get it sorted this week got city and guilds but dose not mean a thing deccrace mate

There is a massive ‘where there is a blame there is a claim’ culture out there and the cscs is one way of reducing blame on the employer and reducing accidents. The excuse of ‘I didn’t know no one told me’ excuse is weakened in court.

When they reduced the legal aid to hardly any aid at all the government of the day did a trade off with the Law Society and introduced this blame culture as is well established in the USA. Without H&S management it would as things are now be very easy to sue your employer so its a trade off between the legal right side and the employer side.

I personally am for the cscs card but seeing as the government has brought it in they should pay for it.

A couple of questions for all? When you are hacking off old rendering, plaster or pulling down ceilings how many wear a mask? And if you employ even if cash or subby do you supply masks?

How many get 5% back? I stopped Plastering in 89 as a contractor but I never got the 5% back.all requests where simply ignored and it was regarded as a mask for an unofficial contractors stealth tax.

There is a massive ‘where there is a blame there is a claim’ culture out there and the cscs is one way of reducing blame on the employer and reducing accidents. The excuse of ‘I didn’t know no one told me’ excuse is weakened in court.

When they reduced the legal aid to hardly any aid at all the government of the day did a trade off with the Law Society and introduced this blame culture as is well established in the USA. Without H&S management it would as things are now be very easy to sue your employer so its a trade off between the legal right side and the employer side.

I personally am for the cscs card but seeing as the government has brought it in they should pay for it.

A couple of questions for all? When you are hacking off old rendering, plaster or pulling down ceilings how many wear a mask? And if you employ even if cash or subby do you supply masks?
I always supply. FFP3 masks in the van ready.

I supply all PPE needed for jobs and warn them in writing that they must be worn as well as all the beaurocracy these days like method statements, risk assessments first aid, signs etc etc etc.... pain in the arse but if you don't cover your own arse nobody else will if it comes on top ! Only takes a minute for some clumsy c**t to ruin you in this compensation blame claim culture we've been steered into .

Usually t shirt mask , render , floors , artex ,old lathe for 40y.
Also masking for a friend , do you need protection for the knicker draw

You have to take the touch screen health and safety test costs £21. Then renew it.

A bit like the one you took to get the card in the first place then? A few nights revision.

I found remembering the fire extinguisher labels the hardest.

The first c**t wasn’t needed but paulf? Why bring maria into this thread it’s getting boring. Maria is alive and doing well in Malaysia with her family, my Aunty is still in touch with her. But yes, by replying to the intimidators by insulting them back he bringing himself down to their level. But which came first the chicken or the egg?
Well that answers that question then.