cSkill Level 3 Solid Practical Assignments Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

level3

I am pleased to see the launch of version 2 of the level 3 practical assignments

Having being involved with development of version 2 practical assignments for the level 3 solid, I hope this assignment will be more achievable for the students

Version 2 has included the mathematical formulas required for working out the diameters of the circular column with an increase in the time for this assignment.

The new improved drawings for the complex external rendering and how to set out the arch with the use of degrees plus the correct use of arch terminology.
By embedding arch terminology in the practical assignment this will develop the student knowledge of words that they have never encountered before such as Voussior, Intrados & Extrados

Overall a vast improvement on version 1 and one I hope that we can work with, what do you think?

Hi Ryan

Sorry I cant send you a link as it is on cskills secured part of their website, but I can tell you that the fibrous practical assignment has been re launched with changes to the practical asignment

Status
Not open for further replies.