Curved Corner Idea

Members online

PlasterV

Hi all, how could I achieve a curved plastered corner? Thanks, id like to turn a sharp corner into a curved one during remodelling, such as those found in Victorian houses in hallways.

I did these cut the arriss off then made a bullnose template and run it off two plaster screeds
2015-05-06 14.35.18.jpg

Hi all, how could I achieve a curved plastered corner? Thanks, id like to turn a sharp corner into a curved one during remodelling, such as those found in Victorian houses in hallways.
first thing is cut the brick work back to suit then float over/ shape it with a darby and skim over freehand return bottom back to square to receive skirting you will need to make a template from tin to do this

Just use a rule and do it freehand, don’t forget to square the bottom for skirting and the top if you have a picture rail

Two nice examples of old school skills there @madmonk & @Tinytom .......that’s what we used to do awhile ago. Nice.
Square corners might have been done in Keene’s cement......before beads.

We all know plastering keeps us all awake. f**k**g weirdos :sisi::llorando::muyenojado:
I want to be cooler than this but in truth.... you’re right! sometimes I fall asleep thinking about my schedule or how I’m going to tackle something! :rayos:

Once I dreamt I was roofing years ago.... most embarrassingly I slept walked right into my mates dads bedroom. He woke me up asking what I was doing, I was was confused and f**k**g mortified!!! I was wearing a T-shirt and knickers ffs! BUT if he hadn’t woken me I think I’d have gone out the window

I want to be cooler than this but in truth.... you’re right! sometimes I fall asleep thinking about my schedule or how I’m going to tackle something! :rayos:

Once I dreamt I was roofing years ago.... most embarrassingly I slept walked right into my mates dads bedroom. He woke me up asking what I was doing, I was was confused and f**k**g mortified!!! I was wearing a T-shirt and knickers ffs! BUT if he hadn’t woken me I think I’d have gone out the window
did he not SLATE you in the morning :risas::risas:

Did these a few years back . The one with the door was over plaster board .two on stairs were free hand with bonding

Attachments

• PART_1541704094543.jpeg
    PART_1541704094543.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 233
  • PART_1541704068665.jpeg
    PART_1541704068665.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 238
  • PART_1541704079930.jpeg
    PART_1541704079930.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 258