Cutting P/boards

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, looks like that will be having a place in my tool box very soon!

Thats the coolest tool ever where do i get one? Are they out yet? How much are they? And how much are the replacement blades?

they look superb and if you had an empty room with two tressles with boards on top they would be ideal, but rare.

hmm think ill stick to using my knife at that price! :-/

maybe if you put a tiny object, offcut of wood, small scre or whatever behind each cartridge so they dont go all the way into the sockects it might be able to cut 9mm board? hmm tiem will tell i guess

that looks the dogs, well up for one o them....only concern would be availablility of the little cartridge thingies and price of replacemement....not to mention the fact im gonna need to keep it on a bloody chain cos its just the right size to fit in some theiving gits pocket!!!
defo gonna order one though...nice one garry!

hmmm interestin lil invention...though im all for making plastering and all its forms as easy as possible,I think this device looks great in the promo video but in the cold and harsh reality of price work,im gona still favour my good friend Stanley and his ruthless lil blades....

Like Flynnyman says,when do you have an empty room wit your boards laid out on the floor in the middle? ( you wouldnt want that scenario anyway due to the amount of floor space it takes up,unless u workin in a BIG room)

Also,like said already,when you look at the cost of it,then the trouble of finding replacement blades and the pain in the arse of where you leave it lyin around incase (and high probability) of it bein swiped.....in 'dragons den' esq fashion,'i wont be investing!'.

Status
Not open for further replies.