dab Circles in plaster

skyhawker

We had a plaster job done around 2 weeks ago. It is skim on plasterboard. Most of the walls dried and changed colour quite fast. On the external walls there were large circles which I understand from other threads are from the dab. Yesterday for first time it seemed all dry and light brown during the day, but today we have dab circles appearing again. I assume this is because of the cold night.

Is this a problem or is this the usual drying process?

Obviously will ask the plasterer, but want a heads up on whether this is usual.

We had a plaster job done around 2 weeks ago. It is skim on plasterboard. Most of the walls dried and changed colour quite fast. On the external walls there were large circles which I understand from other threads are from the dab. Yesterday for first time it seemed all dry and light brown during the day, but today we have dab circles appearing again. I assume this is because of the cold night.

Single skin or cavity wall?

Shoulda battened it.

Is this definitive and the only option? I hope not! Is there any chance that it just needs a bit more time to dry out? I have tried to search other threads and there are a few posts that advise patience or painting with different paints.

Apologies for what may seem like me taking my time to respond. Every response needs clearing by the mods....
If the insulation was there way before the dab and plaster, is that good or bad?

Apologies for what may seem like me taking my time to respond. Every response needs clearing by the mods....
If the insulation was there way before the dab and plaster, is that good or bad?
Theres mods on here.

If its insulated you shouldn't get damp dots

Thanks. So of there are the dap marks can I assume that it is just taking time to dry through the boards?
Maybe
Unfortunately you may still get them , the dab areas at sometimes will be colder spots , hence the condensation but as your well insulated you may never notice it
On a lighter side , turn the heating off , go to oxfam and buy some jumpers

Thanks. So of there are the dap marks can I assume that it is just taking time to dry through the boards?
Had em and they dried out . This time of year in a empty property with no front door .
Also had em and left little black mould spots .