Damp Job sovereign recommend

Looked at a damp job. Building is sandstone and mixture of rising and penetrating. Outside been rendered which won't help as we know sand stone needs to breathe.

Sovereign have said I should knock off full height. 1 coat of tanking. 1 coat of renderlite. Metal stud partition and insulate board as customer wanted.

What would you guys do? Also told customer we might need to knock off exterior render and lime render or another breathable method.

Couple pictures
IMG-20180212-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180212-WA0008.jpg

Above ground so why tanking ?

He said to give 1 coat of tanking to waterproof wall. Said only 1 coat as above ground level. And said can't inject sandstone. And said a coat of renderlite on top of tanking. And once renderlite fully dry insulated board and plaster.

Whats a rock band got to do with it lol...

So you would knock off exterior and redo in lime. What about inside?

What do I do about sovereign? I was looking at getting on there approved scheme but not sure now.

Whats a rock band got to do with it lol...

So you would knock off exterior and redo in lime. What about inside?

What do I do about sovereign? I was looking at getting on there approved scheme but not sure now.
Should always sort the root of the issues instead of covering it up, these damp solutions only surviving because mortgage firms insist on it when it shows on the survey, warranties usually ain't worth a penny either, there always a get out clause for them.

Picture of exterior
Is the drip on that window clear? All the pictures you posted show damp around windows and the external pic looks like the window sill is sitting straight on top of the concrete sill which will let the water bypass the drip and get inside. I may be wrong as my eyes aren’t that good any more

If the paint is in a poor state it could be trapping moisture and bleed through inside. These things tend to be more than one contributing factor

That looks more like condensation to me lol, I have saved customers about £40k this year because of arseholes without a clue round my way lol. Tanking condensation, embarrassing at times to be in the same trade lol.
If you have not got a clue why be doing the work?