Delehedy Interchangable s*p*r*lex

Burt Reynolds

Word on the street those plastic trowel guys have made a replaceable flex blade... wonder how long until Nela does the same lol

Attachments

• IMG_0577.PNG
    IMG_0577.PNG
    4.2 MB · Views: 219
Word on the street those plastic trowel guys have made a replaceable flex blade... wonder how long until Nela does the same lol

They wont! Having seen this first hand, I can safely say its a bit of a backward step in the FLEX game. NELA are one for always making improvements, and since the launch of the NELAFLEX MKII and the MEDIFLEX, there isnt much left to change from what people are saying

Last edited:
They wont! Having seen this first hand, I can safely say its a bit of a backward step in the FLEX game. NELA are one for always making improvements, and since the launch of the NELAFLEX MKII and the MEDIFLEX, there isnt much left to game from what people are saying

They wont! Having seen this first hand, I can safely say its a bit of a backward step in the FLEX game. NELA are one for always making improvements, and since the launch of the NELAFLEX MKII and the MEDIFLEX, there isnt much left to game from what people are saying

That’s what Mike @ Nela said to be too, although he did mention a finishing spat.

They wont! Having seen this first hand, I can safely say its a bit of a backward step in the FLEX game. NELA are one for always making improvements, and since the launch of the NELAFLEX MKII and the MEDIFLEX, there isnt much left to change from what people are saying
Maybe you don't understand that a replaceable blade is good value for the consumer not every one wants to buy a new spine and handle everytime making you $$$

Maybe you don't understand that a replaceable blade is good value for the consumer not every one wants to buy a new spine and handle everytime making you $$$

Pretty sure I do, look at the NELAMAX, EZE Spat and other products offered - all have replacement parts.

You shouldn’t have to buy a new flex every couple of months like a plastic trowel.

Have a replacement SF, damage the blade, lose the midget trowel, use the midget and damage it... buy two products instead of one, and they certainly won’t be the same quality

Pretty sure I do, look at the NELAMAX, EZE Spat and other products offered - all have replacement parts.

You shouldn’t have to buy a new flex every couple of months like a plastic trowel.

Have a replacement SF, damage the blade, lose the midget trowel, use the midget and damage it... buy two products instead of one, and they certainly won’t be the same quality
Make a Nela max metal blade, you'll earn buy doing it. I buy enough of your products to know you'll make.
No ones loosing a midget trowel, most Plasterer's keep there tools in a bag or box.. my point is once your flex trowels drop or hit something they are f**k*d, people are left with a spine and handle thread and nothing to do with it. Was my point. I haven't damaged one of my superflexs yet but i know a lot of people left with scrap after doing so.

Your Nela plastic clear trowel was prime example of limitations from old designs, that's why you made Nela max? Why not a metal version but it's like just a suggestion... I guess..

Make a Nela max metal blade, you'll earn buy doing it. I buy enough of your products to know you'll make.
No ones loosing a midget trowel, most Plasterer's keep there tools in a bag or box.. my point is once your flex trowels drop or hit something they are f**k*d, people are left with a spine and handle thread and nothing to do with it. Was my point. I haven't damaged one of my superflexs yet but i know a lot of people left with scrap after doing so.

Your Nela plastic clear trowel was prime example of limitations from old designs, that's why you made Nela max? Why not a metal version but it's like just a suggestion... I guess..

The MAX was made due to demand. The price point of the clear was cheap enough that you could buy a whole new trowel for what others are paying for replacements blades

Why not a metal version but it's like just a suggestion... I guess..

A metal version of a plastic trowel would be missing the point...

The point of plastic is it behaves different to steel....

The clear plastic trowel was pants but the nela max is by far the best plastic trowel I have ever used... I have used all of them to quite some extent I think :)

The
The MAX was made due to demand. The price point of the clear was cheap enough that you could buy a whole new trowel for what others are paying for replacements blades
The NeLa max was made cos the first NeLa plastic was crap and clearly NeLa seen a market for it as rifina an delehedy were making sales. All these company’s are just cut theoating each other’s tools after tools. Delehedy made the first plastic.. rifina matched it.. NeLa make the clear on. An the list just goes on...

The

The NeLa max was made cos the first NeLa plastic was crap and clearly NeLa seen a market for it as rifina an delehedy were making sales. All these company’s are just cut theoating each other’s tools after tools. Delehedy made the first plastic.. rifina matched it.. NeLa make the clear on. An the list just goes on...

The first NELA still sells better than the MAX, personally, don’t rate the first version and it was me who designed the second and insisted on production

Last edited:
A metal version of a plastic trowel would be missing the point...

The point of plastic is it behaves different to steel....

The clear plastic trowel was pants but the nela max is by far the best plastic trowel I have ever used... I have used all of them to quite some extent I think :)

Hello Danny, our lord

I just like the idea of compact blades not lumping multiple handles, I think it would appeal to people who don't want two padded boxes with trowels lol or full rack of them .. also i really like the Nela max, brilliant alternative