Dewalt cordless

Members online

You didn’t really rate it though did you Dan?

nope not really and I still dont really... its useful but I am down to one battery as one has got damaged somehow... It also feels like it is struggling sometimes...

I am testing another battery one next week hopefully will see how that compares

Its one of those tools that is great and does exactly what you think it should and being free of cables is great....

But the noises mine is making now and I constantly feel like I am burning it out... It is so close to perfection but not quite there...

Dont think I could live without it now

Its one of those tools that is great and does exactly what you think it should and being free of cables is great....

But the noises mine is making now and I constantly feel like I am burning it out... It is so close to perfection but not quite there...

Dont think I could live without it now

Being free of cables ??
No one's tied to the f**k**g thing.

You couldn't live without it.

How could you burn a drill out lol.

Any other reviews apart from dans ??
Anyone ??

Being free of cables ??
No one's tied to the f**k**g thing.

Just being able to pick it up and move about without extension leads etc is great

You couldn't live without it.

I have used it multiple times now when there has not been any available electric

How could you burn a drill out lol.

Loading it up... stiff gear etc... you can feel/hear the speed drop when the gear is thicker

Just being able to pick it up and move about without extension leads etc is great

I have used it multiple times now when there has not been any available electric

Loading it up... stiff gear etc... you can feel/hear the speed drop when the gear is thicker

Without a doubt it's less hassle than generator.

20190601_191744.jpg
new addition to family came today, only 10mm less cut depth than my petrol saws. I'll keep u all posted on how she performs..

I would like to know how that goes
Absolutely delighted so far Danny, lovely to operate, cuts through 7nm blocks no probs, concrete lintols also. Laid a patio with lots of cutting, left all the cuts till end and managed with 2 batteries only recharging one once.
I might buy 1 more battery then wont have much need for a petrol saw at all and I use a saw most days.
Am I right in thinking the batteries will last a little longer once they've been used a bit ? Or did I make that up in my head..
All in all absolutely delighted, makes the price tag more acceptable..

Absolutely delighted so far Danny, lovely to operate, cuts through 7nm blocks no probs, concrete lintols also. Laid a patio with lots of cutting, left all the cuts till end and managed with 2 batteries only recharging one once.
I might buy 1 more battery then wont have much need for a petrol saw at all and I use a saw most days.
Am I right in thinking the batteries will last a little longer once they've been used a bit ? Or did I make that up in my head..
All in all absolutely delighted, makes the price tag more acceptable..

Ah that is hood to hear.

Yes there is a bit of a myth that batteries slightly improve over time they will only recharge a limited amount of times though....