Dewalt plastering tools

Vincey

Private Member
Thinking yesterday are dewalt on a slow but sure mission to take over plastering tool market
First there pad saws then belts and the new battery mixer and now knifes Will they continue with a trowel to follow soon too
AD16AFFB-495C-4148-9CF5-0BF141398C65.jpeg

Did the DeWalt mixer take off in the end? Remember there was some reviews coming but never saw them

I have one good bit of kit. Wasn't sure b4 I got it. But is a brilliant mixer. Got 16 bags of skim out of one battery. Down side 4 hours for a change up. £600 sounds a lot. But it's a days pay rendering. That's the way I look at it.

Exactly or a couple of artex ceilings.

I’m very tempted to get one. Carrying a 1800w h handle megamixer n transformer to skim a little lid is borderline bonkers.

Give it 12 months they’ll half in price as they get established and more outlets selling them, I give £460 plus vat for ours.
If your a domestic spread I’d think they’d be ideal instead of lugging transformer about and leads and no danger of an electric shock in a damp room.

This is what I mean dewalt always had a kind of shite name but atm they seem to be taking over

This is what I mean dewalt always had a kind of shite name but atm they seem to be taking over
Popped into Screwfix this afternoon and saw there's a whole display of DeWalt tools. At a glance I'd say that they're just rebranded cheap Chinese tat.