DIY SOS

Members online

Iv done it before, it was a good laugh
411C196B-225E-4B37-B937-AF9ABB139BB9.jpeg

Still don't know wher nick knowels get this paint to paint wet plaster. No wonder jobs are falling apart in two years

I went on one the build quality was embarassing
Yes I've heard ther getting trouble whith work after. I know ther on a time scale but don't you think they should take more time whith the work. I'm shoure they can trick the camera in this time of age

I went on one the build quality was embarassing
I think most of it is do whith rushing the job. But on the other hand fair play for everybody for helping out. Ther some rough fukers out ther that think ther know the lot and the haven't got a clue how hold a hammer

Its lashed up.... I was embarrassed by some of what I saw....

A great idea but there must be better ways to do it

Za Germans have been doing this system for years bit different when it's fro new but those f**k**s can throw a house up in a week or so fully completed and fitted out!

When I was a kid we were at welsh mountain zoo. Aneka rice was there doing treasure hunt. She had to get a clue of a chimp by giving him a strawberry. She was there all day trying to get this clue. Taking pics with fans inbetween takes.
When it aired on tv it.showed her walk straight up to chimp and get clue first time