Dont post in here if....

DOnt post on the site begging for work!

If you have posted a bit before hand and have actually participated on the biggest plastering forum on the net then you are more than welcome to post.

But I will be making changes to this section soon enough

All posts from members who have a post count less than 15 who are trying to get work will be removed.

Regard

The Plasterers Forum
excellent. i thought id found a supportive community which i was excited to have stumbled across in my desperste search for work.

after being out of constant work since starting on my own last year. such a struggle now being belittled by you. power to you mate well done for removing my humble post trying to feed my family. nice one

excellent. i thought id found a supportive community which i was excited to have stumbled across in my desperste search for work.

after being out of constant work since starting on my own last year. such a struggle now being belittled by you. power to you mate well done for removing my humble post trying to feed my family. nice one

I have not removed any posts

I don’t even see this place as a place to get work, just as somewhere for a bit of banter,share experiences, tool talk and help the public diyers. The only work I’d be going for off here would be diy sos if one come up local. Always wanted to do one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

point taken and i apologise for the mistake.
I will be sticking around and hopefully contributing to the forum in due course.

once again sorry for the stressed out and misunderstood rant.

all the best to everyone

j

No he doesn't,
The amount of beggers you used to get on here asking for work was ridiculous.
If he joins and participates fairs dos.
I mind that, anytime was work posted all these names you never seen before or after were the ones all over it

point taken and i apologise for the mistake.
I will be sticking around and hopefully contributing to the forum in due course.

once again sorry for the stressed out and misunderstood rant.

all the best to everyone

j

No problem :D :D :D :D You will soon see we delete very little :D

I mind the original poster would post up his number to contact over jobs and all the vultures would comment under it leaving their numbers too

I did one local to me :D :D

Was it a big build one Danny? They did one in Blackpool, it was done by the time I heard about it. [emoji20] Did a help for heroes place in Preston a few years back, was when they had post war syndrome. Got to meet a few of them after we finished it, was a shame to see such young lads so troubled. Felt good to give a bit back.

Was it a big build one Danny? They did one in Blackpool, it was done by the time I heard about it. [emoji20] Did a help for heroes place in Preston a few years back, was when they had post war syndrome. Got to meet a few of them after we finished it, was a shame to see such young lads so troubled. Felt good to give a bit back.

nah it was just a local one

DOnt post on the site begging for work!

If you have posted a bit before hand and have actually participated on the biggest plastering forum on the net then you are more than welcome to post.

But I will be making changes to this section soon enough

All posts from members who have a post count less than 15 who are trying to get work will be removed.

Regard

The Plasterers Forum
Sorry mate i not understand how forum work

youngsters of to day want everything handed to them, thats what ive noticed from people ive taken on and sacked off in the past, couple of months work and they reckon thier a plasterer and demanding a oner a day, try explaining to them that they have much much more to learn before i even start paying them anything near what thier after, they just get the hump and fook off. so far ive only come accoss one lab who seams interested in learning and im trying to teach him at the moment
Hi fellas, im new on here but not new to the trade. I noticed that the younger generation have that entitlement gene, they want the spoils but won't put the graft in, last a day 2 if ur lucky. Just had one he flattened a wall with speedskim thought he was the mutts nuts. Made the decision not to take anymore on when they let you down and don't show up it's not their reputation that gets tainted.

Hi fellas, im new on here but not new to the trade. I noticed that the younger generation have that entitlement gene, they want the spoils but won't put the graft in, last a day 2 if ur lucky. Just had one he flattened a wall with speedskim thought he was the mutts nuts. Made the decision not to take anymore on when they let you down and don't show up it's not their reputation that gets tainted.

Welcome along

Not all but most are just bloody lazy and want the world in wages from day one

keep trying till you get a good un.