Dust sheets

Members online

Wickes 10 packs of plastic sheets. Mask around the edges of room with 50mm tape. Then fix the plastic sheets to the masked edges with more tape. Tarpolin over the lot. Clean up is easy as rip the lot up. Don't really need to vac even over carpet but the dust sheets ain't no good for plastering jobs. I hose my tarpolins off to clean but who cares if they are dirty. Plastic under them will keep the floor spotless clean. If I wanted to use dust sheets then tarpolins over to keep clean.

Wickes 10 packs of plastic sheets. Mask around the edges of room with 50mm tape. Then fix the plastic sheets to the masked edges with more tape. Tarpolin over the lot. Clean up is easy as rip the lot up. Don't really need to vac even over carpet but the dust sheets ain't no good for plastering jobs. I hose my tarpolins off to clean but who cares if they are dirty. Plastic under them will keep the floor spotless clean. If I wanted to use dust sheets then tarpolins over to keep clean.
Yes I get u man ,dust sheets are for decorating , tarpolins sheet were from an d what size, it the last time i by a dust sheet

Here
Yes I get u man ,dust sheets are for decorating , tarpolins sheet were from an d what size, it the last time i by a dust sheet
Buy this tape or similar from local car spray suppliers. Always cheapest place.. I don't like the baige naff tapes you see piled at trade stores. This stuff is good Here

Here
Buy this tape or similar from local car spray suppliers. Always cheapest place.. I don't like the baige naff tapes you see piled at trade stores. This stuff is good Here
f**k dust sheet never never never never never never never never using them again I willfuck the floor up first asuwere

I use the dust sheets on the walk through parts of the house, were I am plastering I use the tarpaulin, hang them over the clothes line at home quick wash or just leave in the rain and hopefully dry later on