Ecorend mono

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Mention this other week, not used any myself but seen place in my town with s**t loads of it in storage £10 a bag and loads of information leaflets to read through, said it’s similar to Weber , same day scratch ,anyway Thursday drive by a guy I know he was using some had the gear applied to new blocks on one half of a house 4pm ish he’d nearly finished scratching the back of house but one side was still so wet , seen him the next day asked how did it go , he left the side until the morning, said took 10 minutes or so to scratch and that it was nice, it looked lovely job
Thought it’s worth a share as that gear seems to be getting popular

Was cloudy and drizzle in the air too

Mention this other week, not used any myself but seen place in my town with s**t loads of it in storage £10 a bag and loads of information leaflets to read through, said it’s similar to Weber , same day scratch ,anyway Thursday drive by a guy I know he was using some had the gear applied to new blocks on one half of a house 4pm ish he’d nearly finished scratching the back of house but one side was still so wet , seen him the next day asked how did it go , he left the side until the morning, said took 10 minutes or so to scratch and that it was nice, it looked lovely job
Thought it’s worth a share as that gear seems to be getting popular

Was cloudy and drizzle in the air too
I used it through the ritmo, didn’t like how it sprayed, bit adhesivey with big aggregate. Didn’t scratch it back was a smash and grab job. Looked just like Weber finished he said it was good to scratch. Not keen on the pitted finish

I used it through the ritmo, didn’t like how it sprayed, bit adhesivey with big aggregate. Didn’t scratch it back was a smash and grab job. Looked just like Weber finished he said it was good to scratch. Not keen on the pitted finish
Nice one mate was interested as I hate buying gear from larger merchants in my town, have a small job coming up might try some and see

Nice one mate was interested as I hate buying gear from larger merchants in my town, have a small job coming up might try some and see
Guy I did the job with got in touch with a rep, got 40 bags free as long as he bought another pallet with them. They will of bunked the price up on the pallet he paid for but might be worth a shout.

It's not bad gear but it is a long setter.

Got a nice long window to scrape back so it's not bone hard next day!

I don't spray personally so cant comment on that. But I have seen it sprayed and it seemed fine.
Doesnt seem to slump either like some of the others.