Eibenstock mixer parts

Members online

Is it not the brushes cos they get a bit noisy when they are on the way out.
Just thought it was the bearing cos it's only noisy in top gear and when I'm pushing the paddle onto the side of the drum ??

Maybe time to upgrade to new one mate, competition on here somewhere for battery dewalt, or could spend money get something decent

Need to find a parts list or diagram cos I think the bearings are gone cos it's canny noisy. Any ideas? ? @Plasterers1StopShop

Slight ballache, but if you can strip it down and take it to a bearing suppier (most towns have one somewhere) they should be able to identify it for you and will most likely have it in stock. No manufacturer in their right mind* would use a non standard bearing.

(* this therefore excludes car manufacturers)

Just get a dewalt mix8

5E98737D-BF90-44A9-AE17-0500F24D9753.jpeg

Got to be better than them big cow horn handle bar things

Alfra in Sheffield will also supply all the parts but you cant buy them direct.

You have to order from Northern Power Tools then go to Alfra to pick them up.

Surely Eibenstock will be plugging away in the r&d departments producing a top notch battery mixer at a fair price. When they do that Dewalt will half in price.

I think that will happen as well

Agreed, if Dewalt get it to work, everyone will push it.
Still pretty impressed, I've got loads of battery tools but I really never thought they'd get a paddle mixer up to the job.

Slight ballache, but if you can strip it down and take it to a bearing suppier (most towns have one somewhere) they should be able to identify it for you and will most likely have it in stock. No manufacturer in their right mind* would use a non standard bearing.

(* this therefore excludes car manufacturers)

Not sure about that but an oil seal from a cylinder head bolt, nut runner spindle for Nissan engines is allegedly exactly the same as crank oil seal for Honda CR crossers. :whistle: