ENGLAND SCORE COMPETITION

Members online

Glad they won mate but didn’t see one shot on target in over 90 minutes
So Pete....so what, your English they're your team, your not picking the best team your meant to support your country

I’m off before I get more s**t , sorry lads enjoy your night , just can’t get behind them if they can’t shoot at the goal once against another crap team

I’m off before I get more s**t , sorry lads enjoy your night , just can’t get behind them if they can’t shoot at the goal once against another crap team
Support whoever takes the best shots Pete...I think Russia took a couple of good ones and uraguay

im not giving you s**t !!
just astounded why you want them to win??
good night vincey xx

Glad englund won that, the Columbos were filthy as fek ! Heracy maybe but I said if you got to the quarters then you deserved to be there,now I hope you go on and win it all ! Apart from the incessant years of media gloating and bs it up to a god like feat, it will give a much needed boost of pride to the UK and drive those anti flag T***s back under thier rocks !

Wot odds for an englund Belgium final ?

Clown,
Columbia were one of the dark horses,it's not about shooting at goal, your either a wind up merchant or know nothing about football.

Clown,
Columbia were one of the dark horses,it's not about shooting at goal, your either a wind up merchant or know nothing about football.
That’s prob our toughest tie to the final done with. Could just do with Russia getting juiced up to beat the Croats. Then getting banned themselves, hosts nations can always be a banana skin.

That’s prob our toughest tie to the final done with. Could just do with Russia getting juiced up to beat the Croats. Then getting banned themselves, hosts nations can always be a banana skin.
I agree columbia, there a handy side,Russia are taking the piss, there bang average at best and riding the crest of a wave.

Clown,
Mate they can’t even get one shot on target in 105 minutes just watch France game then call me back

Mate they can’t even get one shot on target in 105 minutes just watch France game then call me back
I watched France against Australia they were dreadfull scraping through,against Peru they had 2 shots on goal in the whole game,against Denmark 0-0. Every game on it's merits.

I watched France against Australia they were dreadfull scraping through,against Peru they had 2 shots on goal in the whole game,against Denmark 0-0. Every game on it's merits.
Fair enough you lot , apologies for my unpatriotic posts last night , just get wound up that they can’t string a load of passes together then shoot on target from open play , if we win World Cup just off penalties and getting free kicks all time just doesn’t seem right tbh , up against the better teams hopefully they will finally go for it tbf they will have too