england tomozz

algeeman

It’s A Boy
promised my 10 year old scarlett id watch the game at home....also promised the old fella and brother and mates id meet them in the pub.

old man hasnt got many world cups left in him.
but great memories for scarlett.
what would you lads do ??

promised my 10 year old scarlett id watch the game at home....also promised the old fella and brother and mates id meet them in the pub.

Take her with you to the pub.

To me a promise is a promise mate. But I’m old fashioned like that. Sorry lol.

I was contemplating working instead tbf , nerves getting better of me , can’t watch it don’t think , just feels like it’s the ultimate penalty shoot out match

Finish your pub pronto and watch it there. Anywhere good in lytham to watch in? Would of been ideal for a big screen there, where they have the festival.

Difficult one but it will likely mean much more to your old man.

Maybe find a sport bar or something low ley so can all go together

That is tough algee.... really hard to break a promise to your kid... on the other hand I agree with lurpak, it will mean more to your old man, especially if we win! :rebotando:

Good luck with that one!

All too much for maddy
20180711_205223.jpg