england vs belgium

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
i'm hearing all sorts..

both teams will rest the top players as they're both through anyway, makes sense on paper..

others say they will want to win to keep up the momentum..

thoughts?

Thing is even making changes it's a good squad...vardy rashford upfront got to be a threat

surely its worth going for a clean sheet.. all or nothing i say
1132.jpg

Well, like the manager, I found out that despite being a good player Alexander Arnold cannot take a corner, free kick, or cross well enough.
I also found out that our goalkeeper is lacking.
And it became blindingly obvious that he has already found his “a” team.......
I would much rather have had the team win the game and go on to play and lose in glory to a Brazil team that, if they don’t win this year, will win the next two or possibly three world cups. Instead we now face the dodgy route of ignominious defeat by those we should be able to thrash.........

If I was Southgate I would have done exactly the same, if Kane would have got crocked everyone would have panned him.
Why not experiment with the fringe players, it's fine margins Belgium had the first half we had the second.
I think rose played well, although young will start on the left, maguire was quality although he won't start.
My only concern is the keeper, but we all knew this 6 months ago.

Watching the Pundits all talking about Sweden/Switzerland in the quarters...I think they must have forgotten we have to get past Columbia first who most people are tipping to progress far as dark horses

Watching the Pundits all talking about Sweden/Switzerland in the quarters...I think they must have forgotten we have to get past Columbia first who most people are tipping to progress far as dark horses

we'l beat them.....the game was a good result.
i thought 0-0....hopefully they will top on yellow cards.
ive not seen a country yet win 7 games in a row.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I had 1-1 , rashford takes his chance and you get it, again fine margins.
To avoid Brazil at any cost, there the only strong team in it for me, I still fancy Uruguay as outsiders mind.
Going into Columbia I bet were slight favourites, apparently James Rodriguez went off injured today for them and he's there best player by a mile.
The alarming point tonight was, how many of the Belgium second team would get into our first team 3-4 maybe, how many of our second team would get into there first team ...0

Last edited:
I had 1-1 , rashford takes his chance and you get it, again fine margins.
To avoid Brazil at any cost, there the only strong team in it for me, I still fancy Uruguay as outsiders mind.
Going into Columbia I bet were slight favourites, apparently James Rodriguez went off injured today for them and he's there best players by a mile.
The alarming point tonight was, how many of the Belgium second team would get into our first team 3-4 maybe, how many of our second team would get into theres...0

did you see the "live cam" of their women ??
:endesacuerdo::endesacuerdo:
ugly wives will never win the world cup lol

Absolute crock of crap game , next game we be out even if he brings back the a team they won’t be same should of just carried on with the a team