english coffee

algeeman

It’s A Boy
f**k**g useless !!

Attachments

• 20171216_231127.jpg
    20171216_231127.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 210
Can't beat a caramel mocha chocca latte expresso with fruit infused pissflaps with chocolate sprinklers and a flake!! .....think that's what they call um in Costa only £10.99 :)

i hate that instant coffee, when i get offered a drink i always ask for tea as you know you are going to get that muck if you say coffee.

I have a machine that chuck beans in and it does it all for you. Instant coffee is like soil and water to me f**k**g horrible

Nescafe azzure is the only instant I can drink but I grind my beans in my nutribullit!! Great bit of kit do smoothies as hate eating fruit and vegetable easier to neck in one go 5a day n all that jazz!

Nescafe azzure is the only instant I can drink but I grind my beans in my nutribullit!! Great bit of kit do smoothies as hate eating fruit and vegetable easier to neck in one go 5a day n all that jazz!
Breaking down the fibre and spiking your sugar :D

I had to cut all caffeine out of my diet and its one of the best things ever :D I now drink fruit tea or known round my way as G** tea :D

Nothing says rufty tufty biker than asking for a fruit tea in shitty bikers cafe in winter :D

I had to cut all caffeine out of my diet and its one of the best things ever :D I now drink fruit tea or known round my way as G** tea :D

Nothing says rufty tufty biker than asking for a fruit tea in shitty bikers cafe in winter :D
I love fruit tea, but then I love a proper brew and coffee..... anything in a mug!

Caffeine has no effect on me, I can drink five brews before bed and a coffee and sleep like a baby

I love fruit tea, but then I love a proper brew and coffee..... anything in a mug!

Caffeine has no effect on me, I can drink five brews before bed and a coffee and sleep like a baby

To be honest I like water... I drink gallons of it :D but sometimes when I am feeling abit glum a nice cameltoe tea sorts me right out :D