External Wall Insulation - New Forum Section

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

There has been a lot of discussions recently on external wall insulation (EWI) and so I figured it was about time to get a dedication section :)

All the best

Danny

No danny dont do it

All those discussions are about the same thing

Just make the search button bigger

I have problems with this . Just priced and about to start full removal and re render with sand and cement. Only to find out now that it may all have to be insulated. I don't the customer will afford it...so much for getting the building industry going again...

Just trying to organise the forum a bit better :)

I think 2013 is going to be massive for EWI :)

Yes the search button does need to be bigger I will see what i can do :)... mind you when someone does use it and drags up an old thread they get moaned at....lol

when the kids find out you can kick it and make a big hole in it.funny as feck.leaky down pipe or gutter and it looks terrable.

Warrior what would it take or do to able to work for a company doing ewi when you know feck all about it.

Warrior what would it take or do to able to work for a company doing ewi when you know feck all about it.

come and have a few days with one of the gangs, pm me or bell me and we'll sort something now the weathers picking up,
not forgot you either John

As someone has said wait till it starts getting damaged. I think the irish won't have thin coat, they don't have confidence in it. It was some manufacturer (Weber or SAS) that mentioned it.

honest most of the guys doing ewi.insulate.are not and never will be spreads.it has got 2 come 2 an end at some point.and these guys are going to move inside calling them selfs plasterers.same as the stone restorers and linatol.when that dried up.

Status
Not open for further replies.