Eze 24 compressor spec

Members online

CeeVee

Anyone know the spec for an Eze24 compressor?
I've been on the p1ss site and the only ones they've got...looks like they're over a grand.
Fook that.

The one we sell is the best for it. We have tested so many different A/C and in all honesty, this knocks spots off them all. You can always buy cheaper, but they wont last or do the job as well

The one we sell is the best for it. We have tested so many different A/C and in all honesty, this knocks spots off them all. You can always buy cheaper, but they wont last or do the job as well
Its rather a large jump tho...double the price than the last one!

Or this?

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke-xepv1650-industrial-air-compressor-230v/

@Plasterers1StopShop I don't think I'm gonna spend over a grand for a compressor...sorry but...can you help me?
You need at least 14 cfm. The second one will
Do the job, but have you seen them in flesh....huuuge. The question is for how long they will work on daily basis before they stop for some time, where vmeko and Ryan’s compressors wil cary on all day without problem. Last but not least - no oil.I have one for repair, but can’t be arsed tbh and will get vmeko when the time is right. Shame Ryan sells 110 only

Do the job, but have you seen them in flesh....huuuge. The question is for how long they will work on daily basis before they stop for some time, where vmeko and Ryan’s compressors wil cary on all day without problem. Last but not least - no oil.I have one for repair, but can’t be arsed tbh and will get vmeko when the time is right. Shame Ryan sells 110 only

I think we have 240v version of this available - I’ll have to check

Yeah seen them they are bloody massive.
Sorted now tho with the Gentilin ones that were standard with the EZEs before.

Pick it up tomoz

@Plasterers1StopShop
Ok...I know I didn't buy the compressor from you guys but the EZE originally came from you....so....:LOL:

What are the pressure settings to go into the EZE?
The last one I just left as it was and I didnt take much notice.

I got the Gentilin comp that used to come with the machine...