EZE K4+ Edition

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

The EZE K4 has been a great machine for us at P1 and has certainly done well in the UK market since launch

Those that know me and P1, know that we are always working on machines and our products and trying to make improvements to stay at the top of our game

We are pleased to announce we are just about to launch the all new EZE K4+ Edition

The output and pumping distance remain the same, but we have have made some noticeable changes to the body of the machines and some operations making it easier to use for the contractor

Here are a few sneak peeks of the new K4+ Edition

what changes, other than appeasing PFT by changing the colour ?

Hi mate,

There is a fully detachable hopper allowing the machine to be broken down into small sections. We have a new control panel and electrical system in there improving the quality

Alongside this, we will also be adding a lifting attached for forklifts - enabling it to be moved safely with a forklift. Also, the new handle style design allows the machine to be moved around a lot easier and the wheels are also bigger than our previous model

The colour change was done to be more inline with our new branding

Hi mate,

There is a fully detachable hopper allowing the machine to be broken down into small sections. We have a new control panel and electrical system in there improving the quality

Alongside this, we will also be adding a lifting attached for forklifts - enabling it to be moved safely with a forklift. Also, the new handle style design allows the machine to be moved around a lot easier and the wheels are also bigger than our previous model

The colour change was done to be more inline with our new branding
Sounds like a really nice improvement. Having used the k4 the wheels being bigger is a plus.

With hindsight, i wish id taken one.

Send me your number ryan if you could.

Sounds like a really nice improvement. Having used the k4 the wheels being bigger is a plus.

With hindsight, i wish id taken one.

Send me your number ryan if you could.

Contact details below mate:

My mobile is 07891 460532

Office: 01242 236699 EXT 206

I am away today but back in tomorrow